S E V E N T E E N

Paola's P.O.V

The next day, I arrived home from school bored, hoping that Rahart and I could hang out that day. I grab my phone and start to dial Rahart's number.

"Hey beautiful" Rahart says. "Hey!" I say. "I have a surprise for you. I'm coming over to pick you up in 10 minutes to see the surprise" Rahart says.

"Okay" I say. I hang up the phone and walk upstairs to my bedroom. I close my door and turn on the TV. I start to watch one of my favorite shows, Girl Meets World.
***************
I hear a knock on my door as I continue to watch tv in my bedroom. "Coming!" I yell as I open my door, close it behind me, and run to the door. I open the door to see Rahart.

"Oh, hey Rahart!" I say. "Hey Pao!" Rahart says. "So, you're here now, what's the suprise?" I ask. "I'd like for you to meet someone" Rahart says.

Suddenly, a girl with brown hair, and blue eyes pops up from in front of my house.

"Paola, I'd like for you to meet my girlfriend!" Rahart says excitedly. "Girlfriend?" I say, in a dissapointed tone.
*******************
And cliffhanger! Sorry for the short chapter, this chapter was meant to be short. I'm so happy because today was my last day of school and I left early! SUMMER FOR ME IS FINALLY HERE! AND I'll be updating more recently! Anyway, questionnaires of the week:

Do you think Paola is going to be upset about Rahart's new girlfriend?

What do you think will happen next?

Comment down your answers to the questionnaires down below! 👇

Until next time!

  Love,

❤Live_Love_Raola❤