T H I R T Y T H R E E

3 days later...

Paola's P.O.V

I stand next to Rahart's Christmas tree in his living room as I touch the yellow star on the top.

It was December 25, Christmas day, and my parents and his parents were huddled around the tree, gifts under it.

"Open your presents!" Mrs. Adams, Rahart's mom, says.

Rahart chuckles at the amount of presents under the tree. He starts to unwrap one of them that was big and standing on the tree, a bunch of Santa's on the wrapper with a blue background on it.

He opens it, and there stands an object shaped like a guitar, but with a bag covered on it.

Rahart unzips the bag, and standing there is a light brown guitar.

"Thanks mom and dad!" Rahart says. Rahart grabs another box with the same wrapper. He grabs big black headphones.

"Headphones? Sweet!" He says, putting the headphones on his ears. He grabs another box. He opens the gift and brings out black nike sneakers.

Rahart thanks his parents and takes off his headphones. "Well, I've opened all my presents" Rahart says.

"No you haven't" I say, giving him a smirk. It was pretty easy hiding the gifts I had bought for him behimd the couch, but I did. I grab the presents I bought for him from under the couch, and he opened them all.

He immediately gasped when he saw the gold watch. He put on the headphones I bought for him, and he was so excited when he saw the 2k16 basketball video game.

"Thanks babe!" He says before running over to me and smashing his lips onto mine.

"Let's go to my house" I say.
****************
At my house, everyone was sitting on the couch as I opened my presents. My gifts were a makeup set, purple headphones, and a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone. I thanked my parents, and gave them a hug.

"Not so fast. There's one more gift left for you" Rahart says with a smirk. He pulls a box from his pocket and hands it to me. I open the box. I pick up the gift. I gasp at it. It was a blue and purple necklace. On it it said:

Rahart and Paola

No matter what happens, or no matter what you go through, just know I'm there for you and will always be there for you. My love for you will never stop, no matter what

I gasp again and put the necklace on. "Baby... I love it! Thank you so much!" I say before kissing Rahart. "I have a copy" Rahart says.

"I got one for both of us to wear, so we can both be alert that no matter what happens, we're there for eachother" Rahart says, putting his copy of the necklace on. I smile as I kiss him one more time.

"Well, what we are waiting for? Let's cook a thanksgiving feast!" Mom says.
****************
8 hours later...

We had a Christmas feast. A big turkey on a big plate placed in the middle of the table, a plate of mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffings, soda and drinks, and rice with soup.

"Cheers to Christmas!" I say, as everyone raises their glass cups full of grape juice. "Cheers to Christmas!" Everyone says as we link cups.

Afte dinner, we all turned on the radio and started to dance to Spanish music in our living room.

I was belly dancing, as Rahart danced my way and put his hands on my hips as I continued to belly dance.

He got closer to me, at this point I was belly dancing on him as his hands were still on my hips.

He starts to laugh as I continue belly dancing on him, and I start to laugh too.

After we stopped dancing, we decided to go to Los Angeles's skating rink center to go look at their big Christmas tree.

Me and Rahart's family skated on the ice rink, and it was so fun. After skating for a while, we all bought ice cream and ate it. After having ice cream, we took off our skates and decided to take a walk around the skating rink center.

"Rahart, can you take a picture of me in front of the Christmas tree?" I ask

"Of course" he says smiling at me and pulling out his black camera.

I stand in front of the Christmas tree with my arms crossed, smiling at the camera. I hear a snap as Rahart takes my picture. A picture slowly slips out of his camera.

He hands me the picture and I gasp at how it looked.

Thank you, Rahart!" I say, placing it carefully in my pocket

************************
When we return to my house, we all had a campfire outside. Mom, dad, and Rahart's parents were inside as I layed my head on Rahart's shoulder.

"I'm really happy you gave me this necklace. Now, I know that if I have problems that not even my friends or family understands, I have someone else who will be there for me no matter what. You" I say.

"Well, I know that if I have something to express that no one else understands, you're there for me" Rahart says.

Rahart leans in as I do the same thing. Our lips smash onto each other as we make out for 40 seconds.

"Wanna make out when we get inside?" Rahart asks.

"Of course" I say.
******************
I am so sorry that I haven't updated IN WEEKS! School has been so difficult lately, giving me less time to update! Comment what you thought about this chapter, and please vote!

Until next time!

Love,

❤Live_Love_Raola❤