T W E N T Y F I V E

Paola's P.O.V

Rahart offered to take me to his place so we could hangout. He drove us to his house. I open the car door, slamming it behind me, him doing the same.

We walk up to his front door and he unlocks it with his house keys. I enter his house and he enters also, shutting the door behind him.

"Mom and dad aren't home, so we can do whatever we want" Rahart says in his cute Australian accent.

I giggle at his excitement as we sit on the living room couch. Rahart turns on the TV and we watch a Netflix movie called "Seventeen Again." I lay my head on his shoulder throughout the whole movie.
*****************
I yawn and throw my hands in the air and walk out of Rahart's living room, standing in his hallway. Rahart walks infront of me, he and I facing each other.

"Pao?" Rahart says. "Huh?" I say. "Why did you leave? Why did you leave that halloween night, and then went out of state?"

I sigh at Rahart's question. "I left that Halloween night cause I wasn't feeling well, and I went home. I went out of state because my mom suggested we leave for a while to visit relatives."

"Really? Or is it because you were ignoring me?" Rahart asks.

How did he find out?

"No. That's not the case" I say. "Stop lying to me, Pao. I know you have been ignoring me. Last month before Halloween, I texted, called, and video called you for 5 days. Then you gave me the "homework" excuse. You may have been doing homework, but you were also on your phone, which means you saw my text messages. Then you shut down your social media so I didn't get any suspicion that you were ignoring me. Then you left that Halloween night and didn't pick up my calls because you were ignoring me."

"Rahart, I can explain-

"Don't! How could you just leave me and ignore me, making me lay on my girlfriends shoulders, wondering where you were?"

"Rahart, just let me explain-"

"How could you just leave without texting me or saying bye?"

"Rahart listen to-"

"How could you just run away from me on Halloween night and not even answer my-"

"JUST LET ME EXPLAIN!" I yell, shocking Rahart.

"It was because... it was because..." At this moment, I was getting ready to tell Rahart something that I thought would be saved for later.

But then I changed what I was going to say. "Because I felt left out. I didn't want to get in the way of you and Veronica, so I decided to get out of your way and let you enjoy your wonderful life with your girlfriend."

"Veronica told me that you lied. She told me that you have been ignoring me. She convinced me that you used the homework excuse to-"

"Of course she convinced you all that. Of course that fucking bitch got all that shit in your head. It was all true, but it was all for another reason" I say.

"Oh yeah, and what the fuck would that reason be?" Rahart asks, at this point yelling at me.

This was it. This was the time to tell him what I've wanted to get off my chest for almost 3 months.

"Well, wanna know what the reason is? It's because... it's because....."

"DAMNIT PAOLA, JUST GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST!" Rahart yells at me.

"I LIKE YOU! MORE THAN A FRIEND! I'VE LIKED YOU ALL ALONG. EVEN WHEN WE WERE FIGHTING, BUT I WAS ALWAYS PETTY ABOUT IT AND NEVER REALIZED IT" I say, yelling at him. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for ignoring you. It's just that I got really freaked out about it and I didn't want to get in the way of your relationship with your girlfriend" I say, starting to cry. "I don't know, okay? It's just... your the first actual person I've liked since I was ditched by you know who, and you make me feel special and never treat me like a douch-

My sentence was interrupted when Rahart put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his lips against mine.

I couldn't believe it was actually happening.

Oh my gosh. It was happening.

He was kissing me.
*****************
2 updates in one day! Wohooooo! And a Raola kiss happened! YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS! Comment your thoughts down below! 👇

Until next time!

Love,

❤Live_Love_Raola