F O U R

Paola's P.O.V

I snore in my bed as my alarm clock rings. I hear my alarm clock ring, and I shut it off as I continue to snore. I get up from my bed, as drool slips down my mouth and down my chin.

I pull my comforter off of me and get out of my bed. I slip my feet into my mickey mouse slippers and walk to the bathroom.

I grab my toothbrush and the toothpaste. I squirt the toothpaste onto my toothbrush and I turn on the sink.

I brush my teeth for two minutes and wash my brush. I wash my hands and turn off the sink. I strip off my clothes and get inside the shower. I take a shower for five minutes, and get out. I wrap my towel around my body and open the bathroom door. I close the bathroom door behind me and walk to my bedroom.

I open my bedroom door and walk into my bedroom, closing it behind me. I grab random clothes I see in my closet and put it on. I put on red pants, a light brown shirt, black heels, gold and black bangles on my wrist, and a black and white bag around my shoulder.

I smile at my mirror as I check out my outfit in my mirror. I open my bedroom door and close it behind me. I walk downstairs to see my mom making breakfast.

"Morning mom" I say, as my mom gives me a smile. "Hey sweetie" I say as I walk to mom and she gives me a kiss on my forehead. "So, what's for breakfast?" I ask, as I open the fridge.

"Cereal with strawberries and a strawberry smoothie. Don't try to avoid the task, sweety. You still have to apologize to Rahart" mom says as I grab my milk out of the fridge. As I heard her
words, I close the fridge shut and turned around to face my mom.

"Mom, why? What did I ever do to Rahart? It's not my fault he doesn't know how to talk to a woman. Telling me to apologize to Rahart over a little fight is a pathetic excuse" I say.

"Listen here young lady, you're turning eighteen. Eighteen! And right now you're acting like a baby. At your age you should be learning how to act like an adult with maturity so you can have your mature priorities when you enter the adult stage. You need to learn, honey. You need to learn how to grow up" mom says.

I sigh at moms words. "Fine mom, I'll try and get one of our friends that's on the set of Every Witch Way to tell me where Rahart is" I say. "Good girl" mom says, kissing my forehead.

I sigh and think about mom's comment. You need to learn, honey. You need to learn how to grow up. Mom's words just repeated in my head like a compass.

I still didn't get what I had to apologize for. But either way, mom would force me to apologize. Either I liked it, or not.

I sigh as mom walks to the dining room and places my breakfast on the dining table. She places my cereal and strawberry smoothie in front of me. I sit down in my seat and I grab my spoon. I eat my cereal and drink my smoothie.

After I finish my breakfast, I place my plate and my cup in the sink. "I'm gonna go out. Bye mom!" I say, as I open the door.

"Bye sweety!" Mom says ad I slam the door behind me.
********************
I grab my phone and I walk on the sidewalk outside. I dial Nick Merico, my ex-boyfriend on my show Every Witch Way, and call his phone number. I put my phone to my ear and listen as the phone beeps. "Hello?" A voice asks on the phone. "Hello? Hey Nick! It's Paola. I'm sorry if I've bothered you, but I wanted to give you a call to ask if you know where Rahart is?" I ask. "He's at the donation center helping donate clothes full of boxes to homeless children" Nick says. "K, thanks" I say.

"My pleasure" Nick says, and I start to blush. I cut the phone call and sigh heavily. I knew where the donation center was. Which was right where I was going to go. I walk to the donation center, managing to not ruin my heels.

******************************
I stop at the front of the donation center and look around behind me. There I see Rahart, packing boxes in a black van. I run over to Rahart.

"Rahart?" I say. Rahart gives me an annoyed look, and keeps packing boxes and doesn't answer me.

"Well... um... I just came to apologize for last night..." I say in a awkward voice.

Rahart stops what he's doing and looks at me. "Aren't you gonna say anything?" I ask. "Why should I?" Rahart asks.

"Well, I came down here to apologize for last night. And I thought you would give me an apology too" I say, crossing my arms.

"Look, I'm not apologizing to you, because I have nothing to apologize for, ok? So I suggest you go now" Rahart says.

"Well, I just thought you'd be more considerate" I say in an annoyed tone, my arms crossed.

"Well, that's never gonna happen.Ya see, you wanted me to leave you alone, and now you've gotten your wish. So I suggest you go now, because I'm busy" Rahart says.

"YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!" I yell. "I know I'm an asshole, and I attend to stay that way. So please leave" Rahart says in a rude tone.

I turn around and run home.
*****************
"Sweetie, I'm so sorry things didn't go well with Rahart" mom says as her and I sat down in the kitchen.

"Mom, it's like he didn't even like me. It's like he didn't like my existence" I say.

"Honey, go upstairs and take a nap. Dinner is in a few hours" mom says. "K mom" I say as mom kisses me on my forehead.

"Love you" mom says. "Love you too" I say as I go upstairs. I threw my bag onto the floor and went under the covers in my bed.

I looked at the time on my alarm clock. 1:30pm.

Hopefully all this will stop. Hopefully, I think to myself ad I fall asleep.
*************
YAYYY!!! I FINALLY UPDATED!!! Rahart and Paola are having some trouble getting along. What'd you think of the chapter? Comment down below! ↓

❤Live_Love_Raola❤