Prologue

Paola's P.O.V

I hear an alarm go off next to me and I open my eyes. I remove my blindfold and shut off my alarm clock. I stand up from my bed and slip my feet in to my slippers.

I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I strip my clothes off and take a shower and wash my hair. I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I walk back to my room and close the door behind me shut.

I walk to my drawers and grab my clothes and put on my clothes. I grab deodorant and use it. I walk to my closet and grab my Jordan sneakers. I put on my Jordans and stand in front of the mirror.

I grab a comb that's on my dresser and put down my hair. I comb my hair and put my hair down. I skip out of my room and go downstairs. I see my mom make breakfast and I smile at her. "Good morning" I say, as my mom smiles at me. "Good, you?" Mom asked. "Wonderful" I say, grabbing a cereal box from on top of the fridge.

"Has the producer of Every Witch Way called yet?" Mom asked. "No, but the show's ending soon, which makes me kind of sad" I say, frowning at my mother. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry. But you know that all shows can't continue for 100 years. And it wouldn't be able to be continued in 100 years because you'd be dead by then" mom said. I sighed. "I know, but I grew up on that show. That show is my favorite show I've ever been on. I just wish they didn't cancel season 5 and kept the show going again" I say.

"Hey, even though your show is ending, it still gives you a chance to hang out with your cast members" mom said. I sighed. "Come on Pao, you haven't really hung out with your cast members that much ever since you guys got the show back on the air. This could give you a chance to hang out with your friends. and get to know each other more" mom said.

"You know what mom? You're right! I will hang out with my cast members more often now that the show is ending. Just, get to know them more a little bit" I say. "Good" mom said, kissing my forehead. My phone rang and I took my phone out of my pocket. It was a text from the producer of Every Witch Way. He said he had very sad news for us.

"The producer of Every Witch Way just texted and said he has very sad news for us. Do you think he's going to announce that the next episode is the final episode of Every Witch Way?" I ask. Mom bites her lip. "Whatever it is honey, just hope" mom says. "Thanks mom" I say, smiling at mom.

I grab my purse and put it around my shoulder. I grab my keys and go outside.

**************************

When I arrive at the set, the whole cast stood in front of the producer. They smiled at me and I waved at them. "Hey guys! So I have terrible news, and this may sound heartbreaking, but... the next episode is the final episode of Every Witch Way" the producer said.

All of our smiles had turned into frowns. I can't believe it's happening. The show is actually ending, I thought. The cast groaned at this news. "I'm very sorry, but we shoot the last episode tomorrow" the producer said.

I sigh. The whole cast turns away as we head for the exit. "Hey, I know the show's ending, but I was thinking, why don't we go out for frozen yogurt?" Nick Merico, who played my ex-boyfriend in Every Witch Way.

"Sure" Everybody else says. Nick Merico, Elizabeth Elias, Paris Smith, and Tyler Alvarez, and Daniela Nieves walked in front of me, and pushed the doors and went outside, as I was still inside.

"Somebody upset?" A voice asks behind me. I turn around to see it's Rahart.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I think I'm just gonna.... follow them to the frozen yogurt place" I say, turning around and walking to the exit. "Oh, really? I mean, I was going to come too" Rahart says. I turn around to face Rahart. "It was really nice working with you. You were actually a really nice boyfriend" I say.

"So you say" Rahart says, smirking at me. I roll my eyes. "I think I'll go now" I say, turning back around and facing the exit doors. "Pao, has anyone ever told you you're less talkative?" Rahart asks. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Has anyone ever told you your a jackass?" I ask. Rahart chuckles, and I roll my eyes at him.

"Come on Pao, don't be like that" Rahart says, smirking at me, and putting his hands on my hips.

"Don't call me Pao, and get your hands off me" I say, as Rahart removes his hand from my hips, frowning.

"I'll see you at the frozen yogurt place!" Rahart calls after me, as I push open the exit doors.

Like I'll bump into you, I thought.

************************

How do you guys like the prologue? Comment down below!