S I X T E E N

Paola's P.O.V

1 week later...

After school in the afternoon, I arrived home and stuck the key in the door as the door opened. I stepped into the house and locked the door behind me. The house was empty and quiet. "Hello?! Is anyone home?!" I yell. Still silence. I smile at the silence, loving that no one was home.

I grabbed my phone from the pockets of my backpack and pressed "phone" in the apps section. I dialed Rahart's number and brang the phone to my ear as the phone rang. "Hello?" a voice said on the line. "Hey Rahart!" I say in excitement. "Hey bae, what's up?" He asks me. I feel my cheecks turn read when he called me bae. Rahart liked to give me nicknames sometimes.

"So, what are you up to?" I ask him. "I have no homework" Rahart says. "Me neither" I say, smiling in excitement. "How about we go to starbucks and hangout?" Rahart asks in a seductive tone. "Ooooh, starbucks. Sure" I say seductively and Rahart laughs at my seductive tone.

"I'll be at your place to pick you up in 10 minutes" Rahart says. "Okay. Bye" I say, hanging up. I grab my backpack and walk upstairs and open my bedroom door to my room. I grab my purse and walk out of my bedroom. I close the door behind me and head downstairs.
********************
I hear a knock on my door and jump in excitement as I was sitting on the couh watching TV with a remote in my hand.

"Coming!" I yell as I run to the door and open the door. In the doorway standing is Rahart. His hair parted up, his black shirt with a black jacket worn over it, making him look cute, and his black nikes making him look adorable.

"Well, sugarcakes, shall we go to Starbucks?" Rahart asks. I step outside and close the door behind me. "We shall" I say, putting my arm around Rahart's arm as we approach his car. He opens the door for me and I walk inside the car, sitting in the passengers seat. Rahart closes the passanget door after me and walks to the driver's side. He opens the driver's door and sits in the driver seat, closing the door behind him. He starts the engine and starts to drive.
*************************
We arrive at Starbucks and Rahart and I opened our car door as we stepped out of the car. There were cars pulling up into the Starbucks parking lot and people ordering their smoothies and coffies.

"Beautiful weather and a beautiful place. "Well, let's go enjoy ourselves, shall we?" Rahart asked with a smirk on his face. I nodded my head as I put my arm around Rahart's arm as we walked over to the Starbucks cafe.
*****************
"This is so good!" I said as Rahart and I were sitting down at a table as I continued to drink my carmel smoothie.

Rahart was drinking coffee and smiled at me as I was drinking my smoothie. "Cheers to our friendship" I say as I grab my smoothie, Rahart grabs his coffee, and we hit our cups.

Rahart laughs and I give him a gentle smile. We start to hangout and talk right before we left Starbucks.
*********************
After we left Starbucks, Rahart and I decided to walk around the area and talk. "So, how's school?" Rahart asks. "Fine" I say. "How's school for you?" I ask Rahart. "Same answer you gave me" Rahart says.

"I miss summer. Summer was fun, even thought there was a lot of drama between us and the cast of our show. I miss resting and not having homework, and I miss spending time with you more often" I say.

"Just because school is back, doesn't mean we won't be hanging out more often. Almost every day I come to your house to pick you up and take you somewhere. It's because I like hanging out with you" Rahart says.

I smile at Rahart as he chuckles at my smile. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and instantly gaspdd at the time. "It's 5:45, which means my mom and dad will return in 15 minutes. Can you take me home?" I asked.

"Well, we'll have to walk back to the car. Race you there!" Rahart says as he starts running on the sidewalk.

"Hey! You gave yourself a headstart!" I yell as I run after him, chasing Rahart.
********************
Rahart pulled up to my house and stopped the car. "Well, I guess we're at your house" Rahart says. "Thank you for this afternoon" I say. "No problem, sugarcake" he says. "Goodnight" I say. "Goodnight" Rahart says, instantly leaning over to me and kissed my cheeck. I suddenly started to blush.

"Are you blushing?" Rahart asked. "Ummmm... no... it's just my skin. Well, ummm... goodnight" I say as I open the door and step out of the car, entering my house and closing the door behind me.

I walk to the window to watch Rahart honk his car and wave at me through the window.

I wave back at him as he drives away. I run upstairs and start to watch TV in my room. But what I was honestly thinking about was, why did I blush and stared acting weird when Rahart kissed me? I got rid of the thought as I layed down on my bed and continued to watch tv.
****************
I'm so sorry for not updating lately! I've been so busy with school and stressed out! I leave school in 2 weeks and summer will finally be here. I'm happy because in the summer I'll be updating almost every week. But because of school I haven't been updating. Anyways, questionnaires of the week:

Do you ship Paola and Rahart?

Why do you think Paola blushed when Rahart kissed her on the cheeck?

Comment down your answers to the questionnaires down below! 👇

Until next time!

Love,

❤Live_Love_Raola❤