Baby

Fionna's POV

"What about...Brenden?" Cake asked and we shook our heads furiously.

"No, no..." We said in unison. "It's too gay," Marshall commented and I elbowed him gently on the side.

"I know the name is bad, but I've got another one," I said and stayed silent for a few minutes, "Riley?"

"You girls' always come up with gay-ish names," Marshall sucked the red out of a strawberry and tossed it aside, "I'll call him Marshall Junior."

"And what if it's a girl?" I felt a slight kick in my stomach.

"Marshallina Junior. Yup, those are good ones," He lounged in the air and floated slowly around us.

"I'll decide, cuz' I'm the mama, remember?" I nudged Cake and she giggled a bit, "If it's a boy, Chad, If it's a girl, Anna. Kinda lame, but it'll do."

Everything has been different and more difficult for me since I was preggers, the baby was like a small barrier, keeping me from doing most of the things that I want. Like, adventuring or saving people. It's hard to fight monsters for fun if you have a heavy belly, and not to mention saving people. Marshall gave me a 'silent treatment' as Cake called it after I ran into a house on fire at Gnome Village. He said it'll harm the baby but I didn't really think so until Cake explained how it can affect him/her, indirectly.

And I have to pee more often, like who pees every 45 minutes!? It's so annoying and Glob I am sick of always going to the toilet. Also, my appetite, it's gotten worse and I hate bacon pancakes now.

Once in a while Marshall and I would go to the Candy Kingdom together and I'd do a check up. Many people were surprised  when they knew we were dating, and some even fainted when my preggers news spreaded around Aaa. Now even the Ice Queen knows I'm pregnant but her only reaction was "So tomboys CAN get pregnant!"

~

"So?" Marshall asked, pan cake nurse gave him a look of confusion, "The gender? Of the kid inside Fionna?" He pointed towards my belly and I slapped his hand away, and said "Respect. The. Baby."

"Execellent! Your baby boy is good and healthy. 5 weeks old now, it'll start putting weight on your belly even more so you have to eat more to give nutrients to it. That's it! You can leave!" Doctor Ice Cream shooed us out of the room and obeyed her.

"Marshall, there's actually something I've been meaning to tell you," I said and put my hands on my now bloated stomach, which is definitely gonna get bigger.

Of course I haven't forgotten about the deal with Death.

She goes into my dreams every night until I started doing check-ups in the Candy Kingdom, whispering about the deal to remind me, that someday she'll take my baby away.

But how?

When?

I mean, it's growing inside of me, healthy and stuff. So, maybe she had forgotten about it?

"What is it?" Marshall suddenly stopped floated and started spinning his umbrella by the handle slowly, waiting for my reply.

"There's something you should know, about our baby..." I sighed.

------

Wow.

Is it fucking possible that I actually  got 4.2K reads?

Okay it doesn't matter, all I want to tell tou guys is:

GOD IM SO GODDAMN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I must be the worst author ever. Ugh.

So... a question for you guys. What other AT couples do you ship? It doesn't matter if it's gender swapped or not.  Or, Fiolee is the only one you ship?

Personally I like Fiolee(♥), GumLee/Gumshall (Gumball & Marshall), Finnceline (Finn and Marceline)

Yeeah also if you liked my book

Vote Comment and Share it

Make sure to follow me too :)

Bye xoxo