Forgotten

Chapter 15: Forgotten

Marshall's POV

Next morning.

"Babe, wake up." I sais

"Fionna." I got louder.

"I have a new girlfriend!" I said with a fake excited voice. Then suddenly she jolted up, sitting on the bed and shouted

"I'LL KILL YOU MARSHALL LEE!"Her face was covered by her hair. Then I moved it away from her face and whispered "Gotcha." I smirked

She signed and glared at me. 

"What are we gonna do today? And where's Cake" She said while removing the blankets without touching them. Then I remembered that she still had her bracelet on.

"I saw a note from Cake in the kitchen saying she went to visit her kids. And I found a dungeon near the fire kingdom, wanna go there?" I asked. She frowned a little bit

"Does it have to be the fire kingdom..." She said while walking to the bathroom. I knew what she meant, she didn't want to see Flame Prince.

"Fi, chill, its only in the outskirts of the kingdom." I said smiling a bit to cheer her up.

"Fine." She said and went into the bathroom.

*Five minutes later*

She came out of the bathroom wearing a gray t-shirt with a peace sign on it, also with jean shorts and converse. She waved her hand to signal me 'Let's go'.

*At the fire kingdom*

Fionna went a bit nearer to the gates of the Fire Kingdom and I saw a small flaming creature with a tail. She was cool and her name was Flamba. She casted a spell and then spat on Fi's forehead. I giggled when she let out a little "ouch". We went back to the dungeon's gate and went in.

"I can't see." Fionna whispered.

"Well I can. " I whispered as well.

"Why are we whispering" Fionna said.

"Don't know." I said and we botg chuckled. I saw a torch ahead and reached it. I put Fi down and tried to make a small fire with the twigs on the floor for the torch.

"What are you doing?" Fi asked me

"Im making fiyyyaaahhhh." I said making it sound funny. Then I saw a bright violet color shining behind me. Fi was holding her demon sword in one hand and the sword i gave to her on the other.

"Here, you hold this one." She gave her demon sword to me and I tried to look at the walls with it. The dungeon walls were made of lava rocks, without the lava. We walked for a bit until we saw a firey red color at the end of the tunnel. There was a huge skeleton walking around with a large spear. I guess he was the guardian. Its skull was on fire. As soon as we stepped in, the skeleton looked at us and gave us a big roar then charged toward us. We both bounced out of the way. Well, I flew of course. The skeleton had its attention on Fionna. She dodged each single one of the attacks the skeleton had made. Then suddenly the skeleton spat fire from its mouth.

"FIONNA!" I shouted.

Fionna's POV

I was swiftly dodging the skeleton's attack until it spat fire out of its mouth.

"FIONNA!" I heard Marshall shout. I covered my head with my hands immediately. (A Reflexive action, right??) When I thought it was going to hurt like the first time FP burned my leg, it didn't. Instead the fire that was originally coming to my direction was blocked by something transparent. I watched the flames as they bounce back the shield. Then I heard some voices in my head.