The marriage

Chapter 13: The marriage

Fionna's POV

I was standing in a place with lava and fire bursting from the ground. There were strange looking animals flying up high with half their organs popping out. There were demons everywhere standing in front of me. I looked at myself, I was wearing a white gown with laces traced around the edges of it. There was a long veil behind it. My hair was let down and my face was covered with a piece of silk cloth.

"Will you, Marshall Lee Abadeer, take Fionna the Human as your lawful wife?" I looked at him with great expectation, smiling happily.

"I..." He paused. "Don't." Then he left and went to a girl who was sitting on a bench and kissed her lovingly. She was not even pretty. She had two white pigtails. ASHLEY!? She glared at me, making me angry. I was heart broken.

"NO!!!" I screamed.

And suddenly I woke up.

I panted, I looked at my chest, the amulet was still there, so it was just a bad dream that I created by myself. I pushed away my bangs. "That was so real..." I said to myself. But Marshall and I would never get married, right? His personality doesn't even seem like the marriage type. But we did do tier 15... I blushed at that thought. Cake woke up. She saw me just sitting on the bed. "What's wrong?" she yawned. "Nothing...can you make some breakfast please?" I asked.

"Sure baby." Then she walked to the ladder and climbed down.

*After breakfast*

I changed into a navy tank top with jeans and some blue flats. I put my hair up into a pony tail and put on my bunny headband. I went down the ladder.

"Cake, can I go to Marshall's?" I asked

"If only he won't hurt you, then yes." She said while washing the plates. I opened the door and walked toward Marshall's house. The sky was grey, just like my mood. Great.

When I got there there was some sounds coming from his bass.

"Marsh?..." I knocked on his door. He opened it and saw me "Oh hey Fi." Then I hugged him tightly, thinking of that dream, it made me not wanting to let him leave me even more. "Fi, what's wrong?" Then I let go of him and went to sit on the rock hard couch.

"Do you, um, maybe...nothing." I wanted to ask him, but stopped asking.

"Fi, you're not happy. I can tell by the looks of your face." He floated over to me and put me on his lap. "Tell me, it's fine." He said.

"Well I had a dream last night, it was a bad dream but not as far as a nightmare. And we were getting ma-- groceries for Cake. Then I saw you kissing a girl...with white pigtails...It was Ashley." I said not looking at him fkr awhile then later I did. His eyes widend"My ex girlfriend..." He said looking into the blank space "Ashley..." I became a bit sadder. "No Fi, there's nothing between us anymore. I SWEAR. She tried to sell my hambo. What a bitch." He said. I hit him softly with my elbow "Dont say bad stuff, I know she is but...don't. " I said. "You won't leave me...will you?" I said. My eyes began to tear up and I leaned on his chest.

"Fi...I need to go to the Nightosphere for awhile." He said.

"You havent even answered me yet!" I said and got up from his laps, crying, sad and angry at the same time.  "You wanna know how I feel!?Then just read my mind! I'll show it to you!" My feelings were so mixed up, I didn't know it was so stupid.

I pulled off the amulet that Gumball gave me.

In all of a sudden I couldn't breathe. I waa in that pitch black place of my head again. My neck was grabbed by the Lich, his hands were on fire, green fire. It was burning my neck and I couldn't breathe at the same time.