The wedding

Chapter 21: The wedding

Ashley's POV

"Today is our wedding! I'm so so happy!" I sang in a melodic tune. I went to the hall in my pjs, since I'm getting married to Marmar, his mom wanted me to sleep here. When I got to the hall, the little secretary was floating around with a paper and pen in her hands. What was her name again...Ugh, whatever.

"Hey! You!" I walked over to the Secretary.

"The name's Miranda." She said and the pen was cracked into two.

"Whatev-s" I said. "Tell the demons to prepare breakfast, I'm hungry."

"Even though you're getting married to Marshall, the prince of the Nightosphere, doesn't mean the demons are used for serving breakfast. Ms Abadeer makes her breakfast on her own. You have hands, you can do magic, can't you make it by yourself?" She said and floated away.

"You, you!" I said and stomped my feet. "Fine! I don't need anyone, I can serve my own breakfast!" Then I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Let's see...Ooo! A three layer sandwich!" I exclaimed and took it out. After eating the sandwich, I went back to my room and started getting ready. Then I heard a demon voice from the kitchen.

"Where's my SANDWICH!?" It said and I heard demons screaming in terror. Oh well, she'll never know.

Marshall's POV

"Ugghhh..." I grunted. I can't believe I'm getting married with my ex-girlfriend. The most important thing is, I'm back in the place I hate the most.

"Where's my SANDWICH!?" I heard mom shout from the kitchen and demons were screaming in terror. Some demon stole her sandwich again.

"Marshall?" I heard a few knocks on the door. I opened it and Miranda was holding a bag.

"Oh, hey Miranda." I said and gave way to let her in.

"Ok, I have two things to tell you. First, here's Hambo." She said while taking Hambo out from the bag.

"Hambo!" I shouted and grabbed the bear.

"Second, I met your girlfriend. Fionna, is it?" She said and I put Hambo down and shook her shoulders.

"Where? What did she say!?" I asked her anxiously and she put my hands down.

"She was crying over an invitation of your wedding at your house, and I didn't know how did the invitation get there. It was supposed to be sent to your family members, but there was one at your house." She said.

"Mom..." I clenched my fists and my eyes became demonic when I looked into the reflection of Miranda's eyes. I stood up and wanted to hit my mom's face.

"Woah, Marsh, calm down." She said and pushed me down back into the armchair. I should've known, my mom would try to make Fi sad by putting a invitation at my house.

"I'm just telling you, you have a really caring and beautiful girlfriend. More surprisingly she's a human. She's the prettiest human I've seen in two thousand years." She said. Miranda is older than me, but her looks fooled most people who had seen her.

"Well, I'm off. You better get ready. The wedding starts at 6." She put a hand onto my shoulder and flew out of my bedroom.

Fionna's POV

Today is the day. I'm gonna crash the wedding for real.

"You ready Cake?" I said. I saw holding up my blue crystal sword.