The story of his life

Chapter 28: The story of his life

Fionna's POV

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Marshall said and took towel before he walked inside the bathroom.

I laid down on his bed. Thinking how fast the day had passed. "His friends seemed to like me...so it's not a problem anymore once I meet them again." I thought.  The water from the shower head could be heard very clearly in Marshall's room. Steam sneaked out the gap of the door.

"Hmm...I wonder Marshall can feel the heat from the shower." I thought and Marshall probably heard me thinking out loud. "Nope, I can't.  So maybe the water's a hundred degrees now but I don't care." He said loud enough so his voice could be heard even the shower head was on.

"Now that I think of it, I know what Marshall is like but don't know him that well exactly." I thought. Marshall came out of the bathroom with a towel covering his lower body but his upper part was totally visible.

He was soaking wet, water was dripping from his messy hair making it look more attractive than it originally was. I know we went to tier 15 but this is a whole new level, he was wet, and hot.

"Wow Fi I never knew you could focus on something for so long." Marshall said and I looked up to see the signature smirk of his on his face, not knowing that i was keeping my eyes on his abs. My face was starting to heat up so I grabbed a towel and rushed into the bathroom. I slammed the door and heard a chuckle from outside. "Shut up Marsh." I said jokingly and removed my clothes to take a shower.

"Marshall can you give me some clothes?" I asked. "If you need clothes, you'll need to come out." Marshall said. Ugh, I knew I should've brought the clothes with me in the first place.

I opened the door slightly to peek out. Marshall was sitting on his bed, drying his hair with a hair dryer. His back was facing me so I knew I could sprint across, get the clothes, and go back into the bathroom to change.

"1, 2...3!" I whispered to myself and ran to the foot of his and snatched the clothes he folded for me. When I turned around Marshall was standing in front of me with his messy hair covering his eyes and he was smiling like some phyco in a killer movie.

"You're creeping me out, I have to change." I said and walked past him. Hs hugged me from behind and his hand was trying to pull my towel. "Marshall, don't, okay? I'm wet. (Not that kind of wet to all perverts -.-) I need to change." I tried struggling out of his grip but he hugged me tighter.

"How long have we not done that? I missed the feeling of it..." His chin was pressing down on my collar bone and his cool breath was hitting my neck. "Let me change first? Marsh?" I said with a baby voice. "I love it when you call me that." Marshall said and let go of me. "The hungry lion has given up on his prey." I looked back and Marshall was floating backwards with his hands behind his head.

I chuckled a bit and went back into the bathroom to change.  Once I came out, Marshall looked at me with a big grin on his face. "You look cute in that. Oh wait, you're already cute." Marshall said and laughed at his own joke.

I was wearing a dark purple hoodie and a pair of baggy pants. I walked towards him and snuggled next to him under the covers.

"Marshall? Could you, maybe tell me something about your past?" I asked him.

"What do you wanna know?" He said. "Well, I've always been wondering how you became a vampire since you're a demon-" Marshall cut me off and said "Half demon. I was half demon and half human." My eyes widend at the word human. I jumped up and turned back to look at him. 

"You were part human? A human like me?" I said, his face had a shocked expression when he saw me jump up. "Well, yea..." Marshall said. "Tell me all about it, please?" I begged him. His past had always been a mystery to me and I was so eager to hear about it.