The Holy Sword

Chapter 11: The Holy Sword

***Next morning***

Fionna's POV

"Ouch...Arrgghh." My head was hurting so badly. 'I guess im having a hangover again...but not as...ouch...as last time...' I thought to myself. Then I went into the bathroom to shower. After shower I changed into my normal clothes, put a bunny headband on my head and tied my hair into a pony tail.

***After breakfast***

"Marshall?" He wouldn't wake up.

"Marshall!" I shouted louder, still no response.

"GUMBALL, GET AWAY FROM ME AHHHH!" I held in my laughter while I screamed.

"YOU SON OF..." He looked at me, transformed into a bat.

"Im just telling you that im leaving for the Candy Kingdom.  im gonna go look for something...thr Holt Sword, to fight the Lich." I giggled. He transformed back, he was really angry. "Fi, I'm trying to protect you, can you be a little serious about it?" He looked away from me. "Marsh, im sor--" He kissed me and said "Gotcha!" with a smirk. "So...wanna come?" I asked him. "Nah, its sunny today. I'll hang with you later." He said while floating to the door.

"Ok, bye" I waved at him, a bit disappointed that he wouldn't come. "Oh well." I said to mysslf and headed to the Candy Kingdom.

***After meeting Gumball and Cake at the palace, they arrived in Wizard City in their wizard costumes***

(sorry for the time skip, I have absolutely no idea what to write about the process of going there.)

"Ok, we'll spread out to find Abraca Danielle, if anyone finds her, meet in front of the water fountain of Wizard Square, clear?" They nodded and we spread out.

I passed by some weird wizard shops, they selled eyeballs, frog legs...eww. They all disgust me. I've been looking for hours but still no sign of Abraca Danielle.  I went back to the fountain and saw Cake and Gumball, with Abraca Danielle!? I ran to them, Abraca Danielle's eyes were hypnotised by Gumball, I still felt a bit guilty for stealing Gumball's kiss from her at the competition.  But whatever, I have Marshall now.

"Hey Abraca Danielle!"  I said, trying to snap her out of her daydream.

"Heeeeeeeeeeaaaaaayyyy." She was still looking at Gumball, what's so dreamy about him? Why did even I fell for him in the first place? "HEY!" And she looked at me "Oh hi Fionna, what brings you to wizard city?" She asked nicely. "We have to get out of here quickly before the wizard guards found out you're non-wizards." She wispered.

"We'll explain to you on the way." Gumball said and we left.

***After explaining the junk to Abraca Danielle***

"You think I am righteous? I'm so touched" Abraca Danielle said sniffing and her eyes grew large and tears were streaming down her face. The sun was at its highest, we had to keep going after taking a break inside a rocky cave. I opened the sword book from Gumball's library. "Holy sword...it's located in a rock cave 3 miles outside Wizard City. GUMBALL, I THINK THIS IS THE CAVE!" I exclaimed happily, we were just walking around looking for a place to rest. "How oddly convenient!" Gumball shouted. "So, can we go?" Cake asked, and we got up and started walking.

There were four entrances, we split up and each of us walked into a entrance of our own. I pulled out my Demon sword, its red aura glowed beautifully in the dark, allowing me to see. I walked forward and found myself in a rock maze. I was walking, trying to find the way to the Holy Sword. Suddenly I felt a chill on my back 'Who's there!" I held my sword up. "MWAHAHAHA..." I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw someone in front of my face.