❝Decisions.❞

{Huey POV}

It was 7:00, I was showing Jazmine the house that I wanted to buy for the both of us. We had to make our minds up by 7:30. "I like it, do you want to live in the house, Huey?" She asked me, tying her robe together and looking up at me. 

I nodded. "Yes." 

"Then I want to live there too, with the kids." She smiled.

"Alright, let's do the work," I smirk, clicking around and contacting the owner informing them that we're going to be there.

"I'll get the stuff ready, you take care of the other things." She said, rushing up the stairs as I nodded.

{Jazmine POV}

So, Huey decided to surprise me and buy us a new house. I'm really happy about that since I know Mr. Freeman wouldn't want us to be staying at his house any longer with our growing family. As I made it into the bedroom I decided to contact Cindy and tell her the news about us moving. As I scrolled through my text messages, I've already received a text message from her, and it said for me to call her. "Odd, she barely tells me to call her, especially through texting. Wonder if something's up." I thought to myself as I dialed her number. It rang for a few seconds before going to voicemail. What the hell? She only texted me 1 minute ago, it shouldn't be going straight to voicemail. I tried again. No answer. Tried once again. No answer. Something was up and I knew it, I rushed down the stairs and looked at Huey who was still on the computer. "Huey."

"Yes, Jazmine?" He answered me, but not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Something's up with Cindy," I stated.

"I heard. Ming told me a few minutes ago actually." He said, turning to face me.

"What?? What happened?" 

"Her and Riley got into another argument, this time about finances. Cindy wants to be a stay at home mom to watch over Raelyn and Cole while Riley could get a job, but Riley said he didn't want to get a job and he'd much rather be a stay at home dad to spend time with the kids since he barely does. And then they started arguing, and apparently, Raelyn and Cole overheard them which made Riley snap." Huey sighed, turning back to the computer. "You should go check on them. I'll stay behind with the kids."

"Alright.," I muttered, glancing at the clock to see what time it was. 8:30. I quickly rushed out the door and towards Cindy's house. 

{Cindy POV}

"Reezy what the fuck the matter wit chu?! You ain't have to snap at Rae like she ain't shit!" I yelled.

"You act like I meant to snap at her, I ain't mean it, Murph!" He protested, crossing his arms.

"Nigga, all I asked was if it was aight for me to be a damn stay at home mom while YOU got a job to help with the damn finances. But no yo ass want to argue with somebody!" I slammed my fist on the table, I had enough of this nigga yelling at me.

"And I said no! I want to be a stay at home dad since I clearly don't get enough bonding time with MY kids!" 

"Oh shut the fuck up with that bullshit boy! You get just as much time as I do to bond with the kids, but you don't even make the effort to do anything with them! Last time you ever spent time with them was when we went to fucking Fiji!" I spat.

The doorbell rang, I glared at him before stomping towards the door. As I opened it, it was Jazzy. "Cindy. Let me in, now."

"Jazzy, I don't think-" I was interrupted by her dragging me outside and shutting the door. 

"What the hell is with you and Riley? Why haven't you answered my calls? I got worried sick about you Cindy!" She said, looking at me. 

I couldn't take it anymore, I practically threw myself on Jazzy and started to sob. I was glad my best friend was here, I hate myself right now. I really do. I don't know why me and Reezy keep bumping heads at all. Jazzy hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. "Cindy c'mon. Please don't cry."