❝Positive❞

{Huey POV}

It was the next morning, I was tired. Last night must've been wild because I cannot feel my legs or my arms. I felt around for Jazmine, but she wasn't there. When I sat up, I saw the bathroom door halfway open so I figured she went in there. Getting out of bed, I pulled on my boxers and my sweatpants. I knocked on the bathroom door, making sure everything was okay. "Jazmine?"

"Yes?" She said from the other side of the door.

"What're you doing in there?" 

"Taking the test."

"Oh," I said, remembering last night. 

-Flashback-

"Huey, what are you saying?" She blushed, looking into my wined eyes.

"You know what I'm saying." I chuckled leaning towards her and kissing her jawline.

She looked at me. I  knew what I was saying, I was referring to the baby. Her face practically resembled a tomato. I leaned in and whispered in her ear. "If you still want it that is."

She nodded her head slowly and I got on top of her, she giggled. I ripped her shirt, obviously not caring because it was my shirt and she smiled.

-Flashback over-

"So..what does it say?" I asked nervously.

She came out of the bathroom, taking my hand and placing the test in my palm. Before I could look at it, she covered my eyes. "Lift ur hand to your face." She directed so I did so, holding up the test.

She uncovered my eyes. "Look at it."

As I looked at it, I saw two lines.

I hugged her tightly. "I'm going to be a Dad."

I heard a knock on the door. I glanced at Jazmine who just giggled. "Jazmine, you didn't."

"I did. Cmon!" She grabbed my hand and rushed down the stairs. She opened it and there everyone was.

"Hey Jazzy!" Cindy said, walking into the house with Raelyn and Cole in her arms. 

Then came Riley, Ming, Hiro, Michael, and Miva. "So, why'd you need us all here?" Hiro asked.

Jazmine took the test from my hand and showed them. "We're going to be parents."

"Aight Jaz I see you!" Cindy laughed.

"They fuckinnn!" Riley said but Cindy plucked him. "What I tell you bout cussin in front mah kids!?"

"Ow! That ain't even a bad word!" Riley protested, rubbing his cheek.

"Congratulations you two! I'm so happy for you." Miva said, giving Jazmine a hug.

"You tell Granddad?" Riley asked, taking Raelyn and putting her on his shoulders.

"No. Where is he?" I asked him.