❝Bloodshed.❞

{Huey POV}

As I ran inside, I could see the guards swarming all over the place, I had to be quick. Jazmine could be anywhere in the crowd. As I ran I could hear someone yell at me. "Hey!" As I quickly turned I saw a man charge towards me. I charged at him and sliced his chest open with the edge of my katana, the injuries he received were rather ghastly as I watched him fall to the floor and his blood splattering my clothes. I didn't care, I was losing my mind and I was going insane. Another man tried to sneak up on me but I whipped around, the blade swiftly scraping against his neck. Once again more of the red substance splattered onto my shirt. I wasn't safe in this area, I had to run. But as I ran off, I heard screaming. 

"Stop! Don't touch me! Leave me alone!"

Jazmine...I growled and ran around a corner when I looked down the hall nobody was there. But suddenly, I felt a strong hold on my afro. As I turned, it appeared to be George Hennesy. The man who owns the gang. He punched me across my jaw which sent me flying into the wall and my katana fell. As he picked up my bloody sword, he chuckled as two other men held my arms behind my back. I struggled as I saw George point the katana towards my neck. "Where is she." I growled, squirming.

"Your precious fiance is safe with us, Freeman." He cackled, moving the katana away from me and walking off. "Boys."

As I shouted, one of the men covered my mouth while the other yanked my afro. One more appeared and held onto my arms as I was thrown into a room. As they locked the door, one of the men slammed my head against the wall. "I don't know why you even bothered to come Freeman. She's going to die."

"No, she's not!" I groaned, shoving the man off of me and charging at him, but I got stopped once again just by a tight yank on my afro. 

"Tie him up." One of the men instructed as the other nodded, grabbing the rope and slamming me to the chair. I put up quite a fight, but then. It was pitch black. 

****************************

{Jazmine POV}

"Get off of me!" I yelled, being slammed against the table once again. At this point, I had a gash on my forehead and the blood was painting the table. 

"No." The man growled.

"My fiance will find me! He'll save me!" I barked, struggling to lift up my head but I got thrown into the wall. 

As I looked over, two more girls were thrown into the room. It was Natalia and someone else. It was Veronica! 

"You're all going to die. I'll just let you girls stay in here and suffer." the man barked, slamming me back into the chair and tying the rope around me tighter than before. 

Huey, please. Save me...

******************************

{Huey POV}

I groaned, waking up in a different room. I saw the men swarming around, George standing right by me. "Hello, Freeman."

"The hell do you want from me," I growl, struggling to break free from the rope that was harshly scraping my arms.

"Boys, bring her in here." He ordered, and at once. A girl was thrown into the room. She looked badly beaten, I couldn't exactly see her face because of how dim the lights were. I automatically assumed that it was Jazmine. Her hair was fluffy just like hers.

"Don't touch her! It's me you want, isn't it? She has nothing to do with this!" I yell, my breathing patterns were starting to skyrocket, I was panting. I couldn't take the pressure they were putting on me.