❝We're Back.❞

{Huey POV}

While we were on the road, I couldn't help but glance over at Jazmine. She looked so peaceful but upset, and despite me being the serious 'nerd' I am I didn't like seeing her upset so I tapped her shoulder. "Jaz?"

"Yeah?" She turned to face me, but I never took my eyes off the road. 

"You're safe, okay? I killed George and the rest of the members and if Caesar did have anything to do with the situation I will not hesitate to take action. I know where he lives." I clenched my fist but eventually relaxed because I felt Jazmine lean over and kiss my cheek. 

"Thanks, Huey, I just can't wait to see the others. I missed them.." She sighed, rubbing her arms.

"I know, and here's our chance. We're home." I smile, pulling into the driveway and taking the key out of the ignition.

Jazmine quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car, rushing towards the porch while I got our bags out of the trunk. As I approached the door and unlocked it, we were greeted by the others. "Jazzy!" I heard Cindy yell, rushing down the stairs.

"Cindy Oh my gosh! I've missed you! I haven't seen you in 2 weeks!" Jazmine cried, wiping her tears quickly and taking a quick glance at her shirt which was covered in blood. 

Riley came up to me but glanced at my shirt and pants. "Damn nigga, what'd you do??"

"I may have killed the gang.." I mumbled, walking up the stairs and into my room to shower. Wherever Caesar is, I'm going to kill him.

{Jazmine POV}

"Yeah guys, I promise I'm okay. Just a little bruised." I smile while Miva and Ming were taking care of my cuts. 

"Glad yo ass is aight Jaz, had Cindy worried sick man," Riley mumbled, digging into the refrigerator and getting a bottle of water.

"Don't act like you didn't miss me either Riley." I laugh, punching his shoulder as he clenched his fist.

"Don't touch me fake ass, Mariah Carey." He barked, opening the bottle of water and sipping on it before Cindy yanked on his cornrows. "Don't be talkin to my best friend like that bitch!"

"Ow! Aight I'm sorry!" He grunted, rubbing the back of his head.

"Cindy, how's the baby?" I ask nervously.

"You mean, babies. And, they're doing well." Cindy chuckled, kissing Riley's cheek as she rubbed her belly. 

"Awww!" I giggle. "That's adorable!"

"Alright Jazzy, you're all patched up," Ming says, placing the final band-aid on my forehead and putting the first aid kit back in the cabinet.

"Thank's Ming." I smile, getting out of the chair and walking up the stairs to see if Huey was finished showering. As I walked into his room, I saw that he was laying down in his bed,  but I didn't say anything. I just walked towards the dresser and grabbed some pajamas, since Huey is letting me stay with him until my Mom and Dad come back. They know what happened and they did text me saying they're glad I'm okay. I grabbed my black lace top and light blue booty shorts which I do sleep in. As I finished grabbing my stuff I heard Huey close his book and call my name. "Jazmine."

"Yes, Huey?" I turned to face him. 

"You're staying here with me, correct?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Of course, why?" I smile.

He sighed and rolled off the bed, walking towards me and pulling me close to him. "I want to protect you, Jazmine, for as long as I can. I don't want to lose you like I nearly lost you today. College starts soon, but I want to spend as much time as I can with you Jazmine. I hate expressing my feelings and you know that, but when It comes to you I always end up doing so. So, Jazmine DuBois, do you promise to be my...future wife?" 

I smile and leap into his arms, smothering him in kisses. "I do."

He smiled, Huey actually smiled! I held onto him as tightly as I could but he moved away and put me down. "Jazmine, you're clothes." 

"Oh! Right! Sorry!" I panicked, rushing back into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

{Cindy POV}

We was all settled down in the living room, Huey let us spend the night so we could all catch up on shit. I sat on the couch with Reezy, Jazzy was laying her head on Huey's lap, Michael and Miva was cuddling on the floor, Ming and Hiro were sitting down beside me and Reezy. As the movie hit the scary scene, I saw Jazzy stuff her face on Huey's chest as his scowl hardened. I chuckle, what a retarded way to begin our summer together as a squad.

In the next chapter, there's going to be a big time skip. Huey & Jazmine will both be 20, Cindy & Riley will be 18 and their kids will be born. Bye bye!  ✌️🤤