❝Come back to us 1/2.❞

{In their world, Nobodies POV}

"What's going on?" Jazmine looked, it was older versions of the kids. Harmony, Sage, Thomas, Mckayla, and Jake.

"Look, in the real world. You guys are going to die if you don't return." Older Sage said, looking at Huey and Jazmine.

"We're not going anywhere," Huey growled, holding onto Jazmine's hand.

"If you don't, you'll die. And you won't be here either. We don't know where you'll go. But you won't be here. This is all just a loop to get your minds off of reality. You won't die right away since your friends and family are down there fighting for you. The doctors are trying to pull the plug on both of your ventilators. You guys can be the miracle to them if you just go back." Older Harmony whined, pointing to the ground where an image of Riley yelling at the doctors was. He seemed to be in distress.

"Don't touch my brother! Or Jazmine! Over my dead body don't touch them oxygen tanks. What if they wake up? You'll kill them before they even got the chance to see us! Share they goodbyes! You murderers!"

Jazmine looked to Huey, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I-I don't want to go."

Huey grasped onto Jazmine's hand. "Jaz, it'll be okay. But we have to, think about them. Do you not see the pain we're causing? The longer we stay here the longer they fight for us. And if they keep on fighting for us they'll get sent out. I'm not letting it happen." 

Jazmine wiped her tears away. "B-but-"

"Jazmine," Huey growled, fighting back some tears as the older versions of the kids disappeared. "It's time."

{Reality, Riley POV}

"Don't touch me! I ain't letting you touch Huey! Not unless I'm dead!" I yelled, struggling as the security guards kept trying to push me out of the room.

The monitors went flat. My heart stopped.

"Huey.." Miva sobbed, crying onto Michael's chest who just held her tightly.

"Jazzy girl, why?" Cindy lost control of her tears, her eyes were big and puffy. She's been crying every day when she arrived at the hospital. She couldn't stand it.

"Huey. How dare you..You's a bitch 'fo real.." I looked away, feeling completely empty as I held C-murph close to my chest. 

{In their world, Nobodies POV}

"Why aren't we waking up? They haven't pulled the plug!" Jazmine cried, looking at Huey in fear. 

"I don't know Jazmine. Just keep trying!" Huey growled, shutting his eyes repeatedly.

"They aren't dead, they couldn't have been dead. The doctors haven't pulled their plugs and the monitors went off again. They were okay, they had to be!"

"Huey I'm scared!" Jazmine yelled, panicking as she held onto his hand.

"We're trying Jazmine, just don't give up! Please!" Huey pleaded, struggling to keep his eyes closed in order to wake up in reality with their friends and family.

Even if they did manage to escape whatever world they were in and go back to reality, the kids wouldn't exist. Nothing. Jazmine loved their kids, she didn't want to leave, she wanted to take care of them.

"Huey, Jazmine. Wake up! Y'all hear me?! WAKE UP!"