❝I love you.❞

{Jazmine POV}

I was with the girls still, right now we were playing truth or dare. It was Ming's turn. "Cindy, truth or dare?"

"Dare nigga! Give me yo best damn shot!" She laughed, fiddling with her now curly hair. 

"Since we all know Uncle Ruckus despises black people for whatever reason and loves white people, and your white,  I dare you to prank him into thinking Riley did something to you and see what happens." She laughed, I laughed too while Miva was going completely crazy.

"Aight! Watch the master!" She got up, grabbing a strawberry and a blackberry from the fruit bouquet Hiro gave us and smashed them into her hand, taking a scoop of it and putting it on the corner of her lip. Piling it on to make it look like she was hurt. Then she ran outside and to Uncle Ruckus' house and knocked on the door. He opened it.

"Hello, little white girl, what is wrong?" He looked down at Cindy.

"That nigga Riley! H-he did this to me!" She covered her eyes and began to fake cry. 

"Now don't you worry white girl, I will talk to that negro and make sure you get sterilized." He walked out of his house and towards the Freemans. Knocking on the door. Huey opened it.

"Hello, monkey. Where is the other one?" 

"Riley!" Huey yelled.

"What nigga damn! Can't a nigga eat in peace?" 

"Someone's here for you."

"Aight!" He came out and looked at Uncle Ruckus. "Oh, it's just you. Whatchu want?"

"Negro, how dare you put a hand on the white girl ovah there?" He pointed to Cindy who waved to Riley.

"Ey nigga! Ian even touch her, that's some bulllshit!" He crossed his arms, looking over to Cindy.

"Lookin' at the white girl is a crime, speaking to the white girl is jail time." Uncle Ruckus told him, Cindy ran back to us and leaped inside the house and we shut the door.

"The master at it's finest." She laughed but there was a knock on the door, she opened it and saw Riley standing there.

"C-murph how dare you! Nigga wouldn't shut up about how terrible black people are man!" He huffed, lifting Cindy by her leg and throwing her over his shoulder.

"Welp, that ass is mines. Later niggas!" He ran out the door and shut it.

"Well that happened, but hey Jazmine?" Miva looked at me.

"Yeah? I looked at her.

"When are you going back over with Huey? Michael texted me that some crazy shit went down." 

"What do you mean?" I took her phone and read the text. It said:

"Riley was arguing with Huey about Hiro being able to see Ming but not being able to see Cindy because of some mess he made and that Huey wasn't going to clean it up for him. So Riley said that was bullshit, and then Huey said that what was really bullshit was that he was complaining about not seeing Cindy for one minute but he couldn't see Jazmine at all. Then he stormed up the stairs. Here's the recording."

I couldn't believe what I was reading, I then listened to the audio message Michael had sent her, I stepped into the living room to get a better listen. And this is what it said. 

"Ey nigga! Why does he get to go see Ming but I can't go see C-Murph?"

"Because you made this mess and you're going to clean it up! I'm not doing it for you!"