❝ Accidental Kiss...❞

(You'll find out who that girl is later)

JAZMINE POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, it sounded like hell honestly

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, it sounded like hell honestly. It just kept on buzzing and buzzing making all kinds of noise. "Just shut up!" I yelled, slamming my fist onto the alarm. That shut it up too. Getting out of the warmth of my bed I managed to make my way to the drawer and get my outfit for today. I pulled out the new clothes Ming bought me not too long ago. (The outfit above)I made my way into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Where are my parents? Away on some Puerto Rico trip. Lucky asses. I hate being home alone, but I hate hearing them argue just as much. But, it's whatever. Today I'm going to try and spend time with Huey. We nearly kissed yesterday but he pulled away, I wonder why. Oh well, I'll talk to him later on. I just can't wait to see all my friends. But mostly Huey. Damn you, Freeman! Got me feeling butterflies everytime I see or think about him. Guess that's a side effect to falling in love with your best friend. At age 10 I should say...

HUEY POV

Ugh, Mondays

Ugh, Mondays. At least I spent part of my Weeknd with Jazmine. Snap out of it Huey! You've been thinking about her so much lately. Geez. But, who am I kidding? I love her, but I'm terrible at expressing my feelings. And I doubt she'd fall for some anti-social bookworm person like me. But, the good thing is her birthday is coming up. I know exactly what I'm going to get her. But enough about my thoughts. I gotta get dressed. I pulled out my outfit. Nothing fancy, just something I like. (Outfit above) And I hope Jazmine likes it too, I mean she was the one to help me buy it. I hurried up and got changed and raced down the stairs. Of course, Riley and Cindy were downstairs playing video games. "Don't you two have to get dressed? It is Monday."

"Whatever McHater! We already changed." Cindy spat, not looking back at me.

"Yeah! And Huey?" Riley smirked, chuckling as he continued to play the game.

"What Riley?"

"Yous a bitch."

"And you're a dumbass." I blankly stated, searching through the refrigerator to see if I could get a quick bite out of something.