❝Achievements.❞

{Huey POV}

Well, we had a great time at Fiji. Jackie and Hunter know how to swim, and they're just starting to walk while Jackie still prefers to crawl. They're 2 years old now, and they're already saying some pretty good sentences. Jackie's first word was Daddy while Hunter's first words were Papa. Cute, hm? I was on the couch while Jazmine was making some breakfast for the all of us. We still live with Granddad, and I've been planning to move out. With my own children and all, I don't want to keep them under his roof for too long. He'll most likely get annoyed with them anyway, I don't blame them. They're a handful. As I flipped through the newspaper, I felt someone crawl up on my lap. It was Jackie, and she was sitting on my lap holding the newspaper, trying to read like I was. "Daddy paper!" She giggled, shaking the newspaper but I quickly stopped her.

I pat her head though, which made her smile. "Mhm, this is a newspaper. Can you say, newspaper?" I looked at her, every day since she said her first words me and Jazmine have been trying to teach them new words. We've even attempted to help them read at one point. But, we're going to wait until they both turn 4 in order to put it on full blast. 

"N-newpapa!" (new-pape-uh)She said, smiling happily. 

"Yes, newpapa." I chuckle, looking over at Jazmine. "Need any help?"

"No no! I got it! It's just about finished." She said quickly, flipping a pancake onto a plate.

I closed the newspaper and lifted up Jackie, carrying her to her high chair. Seeing Hunter tug on my pants, I lifted him up and put him next to Jackie. I gave them their plates, adding whip cream to Jackie's pancakes and adding strawberries to Hunter's. As they ate I sat down, looking at my plate. Jazmine did a special design with mine. 

I looked at Jazmine who just simply smiled, and kissed my cheek

I looked at Jazmine who just simply smiled, and kissed my cheek. I chuckle, beginning to eat the pancakes. I glance up at Jackie, who was playing with a blueberry. I shake my head and continue to eat, she's Jazmine's child alright.

{Riley POV}

Aight, me and Murph got some issues right now but we on good terms. Right now I'm chillin' with the kids on the couch while Cindy was out with Ming to go baby shopping. I looked at Cole and Raelyn. They was still in their pajamas, I even picked out an outfit for them and they ain't wearing em. I ain't having that. "Raelyn and Cole, go get dressed aight? Surprise your mama when she get home, y'all outfit is in your room. Cole change in the bathroom, Raelyn change in the room. Den come back downstairs and lemme see how Y'all look." I chuckle.

"Yes, sir!" Cole said, racing up the stairs. 

"Okay, daddy. Can you do my hair too?" Raelyn smiled. 

"Them French braids again?" I asked her.

"No, I want a normal ponytail like mommies." She gave me a hair tie and ran up the stairs to go change.

"Aight." I held onto the hair tie, it was funny that she asked me to do it instead of Cole. Cuz usually he the one doing the ponytails when Cindy goes to wash her hair.