Discovering a Melody

Here is a short summary of the next story I'll be writing pretty soon! Hope you enjoy it! 

Fear. Everyone has one. The one thing that gives you sweaty palms and a deadly sense of reality.

For Melody Harper her fear haunts her every moment, her cowardice shattering her life. And one night was all it took for the final pieces of her life to break into a million un-reparable pieces: her true self appearing tearing apart her façade.

That was two years ago, now she’s drowning. Struggling with everyday life. School. Family. Peers. Hardly anyone even speaks to her anymore, not after that night. Why should they? They know after all.

What she done. What she dreamt about every night.  

But then he came. Seth Grey. His ‘you only live once’ personality clashing with Melody’s mortality from their first glance.

They fight. They laugh. They cry. They feel.

They LIVE.

Melody tries to push him away, to stay under the water, but Seth becomes her life jacket and before too long she can’t take it off.

He sees what was forced out of her those two years ago. He sees her melody: her soul.

And he’s addicted to its sound.

Follow Melody through her struggle back to the surface, as Seth Grey makes her face her fears.