I can 'C' no ships.

Cornered by a crooked Caribbean coast guard at Crater Cove crazy Casey climbed a coconut tree carrying classified cargo from California in fear of it being confiscated. Consequently Captain Carter caught communication of the catastrophic caper and catapulted to Casey's rescue from the command deck of the S.S Lewis Carrol. Carter's coordinated cast off from the cruiser climaxed as his feet clapped the ground in front of the coconut tree. With civility Carter curtseyed to his corrupted competitor, contrasting the contempt in his coral coloured eyes.

Conscious of the captains courageous character, the conniving coast guard cautiously cantered backwards.  

Casey caught her chance to climb back down the tree, but cried when a calamitous creek crackled through her ears. The crippling crisis causing the commotion couldn't have come at a more critical time. The tree clattered, crumbling to the cove ground.

Captain Carter, distracted copiously by the cutting cataclysm, concerned for his comrade, cursed the cargo and coursed the rubble in search of her.

 Cobra, the corrupt coast guard, cunningly curtailed his way out of there when he saw the captains concentration centred elsewhere.

The crew showed up on cue, with no culprit to cast credit for the cruel crime of cutting the tree to crush Casey. The crowd crowed the criminal Cobra had cowardly cart wheeled to convenient safety.

Captain Carter complained; 'I cannot cope correctly with this cargo without Casey, her loss is costly!'

'Casey's corpse!' Chris called, crawling towards the carcass. Captain Carter came to it first and cradled it crying.

Casey's corpse was counterfeit and coughed before curling cosily in a catnap. Caught convalescing not a cold corpse crushed cruelly by the coconut tree.

Captain Carter, calmed by the countering news, called to his crew and commanded 'Camouflage yourselves and capture that crafty coast guard Cobra. His corrosive course has come to its end.' The caring captain got to his feet and continued, 'I'll carry Casey to the cruiser.'

The cruel coast guard Cobra in custody and the crew convinced of his callous capacity for calculated carnage and careless crimes on countless occasions, he would reside inside a cage for the rest of his life.

Casey and Carter finally delivered the classified cargo from California to the Cornish caddy camping in a cabin at Crater Cove. The case was closed, the cruiser clean and Casey was convinced Carter cuddled her when she was convalescing for her chocolate cake cupboard key and the kindness of his caring heart.

The End

a/n Honestly, this was a writing exercise I formulated years ago and found in some miracle on my laptop. My mother and teacher (I was home-schooled) gave me the assignment to see whether I could cram as many 'C's as possible into a story piece and have it make sense. She was my collaborator on this. You can thank her for Cobra the corrupt Caribbean coastguard.

Also tribute was paid to Lewis Carrol for his love of assonance & alliteration.