Ch 1 (year and a half prior)

On planet Oiria where everyone has magic singing in their blood In the siutus dimension it was a bright clear day. A day of celebration as it was the kings birthday and all the creatures were excited. The royal family were very special being that they had rare butterfly wings. The one they took as a husband or wife gained a simple mark of a butterfly wing. Now the king had three lovely daughters and now ten grandchildren. His eldest grandchild was his favorite and her name was Irene. Her wings were soft purples and greens with a very fine detailing done in a pale orange. She was a very shy but strong lady with golden brown hair and sparkling hazel eyes. And at the age of 15 she was advanced in the family's magic. But there was one thing about her that made her so special to everyone, she loved to smile and laugh, even when she was sad she would smile through it.

*irene pov*
I was putting the finishing touches onto my papa's cake when the warning gongs started going off. I quickly found my three younger brothers Dominic, Damion, and Jaxon scooping jaxson up being as he was only three and the other two grabbed my blouse. I rushed through the castle before finally meeting up with my family in the main hall. "Invaders are attacking. I do not yet know if they are friend or foe so be cautious." Papa said to us all and the guards. "They come from another dimension they are teleporting and grabbing subjects as we speak." My stepfather called out from the window. "Quickly put up the anti transport wards! The ones for the whole kingdom!" Grandma shouted in her commanding voice. Even as a pale blue shield shimmered into place. I set jaxson into my mothers arms and looked at everyone with a sense of dread. Then a bright pink opening formed on the wall close to my two other brothers. A strange robot stepped in going on in some strange speech that I did not hear. I was already acting. I pushed them away from the being shielding them with my body. "The one doing what is known as protecting shall now come with kraang!" One of the beings said grabbing me and pulling me into the portal. I heard my family shouting and papa saying one of his strongest spells. But it was too late. "I love you all!" I managed to shout before I was cut off from my family.