Decision

She still smiles at that invitation when another knocks landed on her door. Ugh, she needs to open it. She can't believe her eyes when she looks at a man that standing in front of her. Charles.

***

"Elena, you need to know this. Now or never," he says while giving her a paper. She reads it slowly, can't believe her eyes for the second time.

"So, that baby... Angela's baby... Isn't yours?" she asks.

"She writes this with her own hand. She admit that she really need someone to be her husband. She needs someone  to be her baby's father. She needs a man that can beside her in that situation. And she choose me, because... Yeah, I'm her first love," he explains.

"So..." Elena says, but still don't understand what's happen.

"So, will you marry me?" Charles asks, on his knees. And it's completely makes her think that she is totally insane.

***

She sits on her bed, think about what's just happen in this world. Charles. Wants. To. Marry. Her. Yes, Charles is perfect. He is handsome, rich, kind, and... Oh, he is just so perfect. Every parents want their daughter to marry with someone like him.

Charles always beside her in the hard situations, makes her get her self confident back, erase every tears that fallen on her cheeks, and... Lot more.

But in another side, she can't forget her love to Edward. Her old love that begun when she was 13. She falls in love with Edward when she was 13, always try to chase him, and finally get it when she was 18.

But Charles can always solve her problem. He can always protect her, think smart in a hard situation, be her savior every time she stuck in a big problem. He helps her really much. He is very kind. Too kind.

She avoid a marriage without love. But then, her brain gives her another fact. That she can learn to love him.

She sits them for along time, and finally gets up and shouts "Woo Hooo!" loudly.

She finally made a decision.