What's happening?

Great. She didn't wash the dishes. And this is morning.

This is totally Charles' fault. He didn't come to her house last night to pick her up for dinner. She is totally in a big trouble.

And Edgar is just running to everywhere, makes her can't wash the dishes and make up all the dishes.

"Edgar, please listen to me. Just sit down nicely and I'll give you a candy," she says.

But Edgar is still running to everywhere.

"Edgar, please sit down, and I'll give you some money," she says.

And Edgar is sit down nicely...

"Great. Now I need to finish my works soon," she says.

She washes the dishes, and make up all the chaos. It makes her tired.

She looks to Edgar, and he's sleeping... God, it really helps her. She just wishes that Edgar forget about the money.

She takes a bath, dress up herself, and bring Edgar to somewhere...

***

"Hey, Charles," she says, knocking the door.

And there's no answer.

"Hey, Charles," she repeats.

And nothing answers her.

"Ugh, what's happen with him?" she asks to herself. She tries to open the door. And the door is not locked!

"Charles?" she asks.

She is not worry about anything, because she makes sure that "evil man" will never come back to disturb them.

"Charles?" she asks to anybody.

And there's no responds. She walks to everywhere, looking for Charles.

And there he is, with a gun on his hand, wants to shoot himself...