Oneshot #55

I came home from a terrible day at work to my loving fiancé.
"Hello baby." He smiled at me, bringing me into his arms. I grunted and put my head into his chest. "Bad day?" He questioned. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him.
"The worst" I replied, feeling his hands travel up to my cheeks. Gerard lifted my head and kissed me softly.
"What do you want for dinner?" He asked, Stroking my hair.
"I just wanna eat ice cream and watch Sherlock." I bowed my head.
"Then that's what we'll do." He smiled at me happily and picked me up.
"Gee!" I squealed and giggled.
"There's my girl" he kissed my forehead as we sat down in the couch. Gerard turned the show on and pulled me up close to his chest, placing a light kiss on my forehead before doing so.

"Do you want me to get you that ice cream now?" He asked, caressing my cheek.
"I don't want you to leave." I moaned and buried my head into his shirt.
"To get you ice cream I have to leave." Gerard laughed
"I just want you here." I played with his hair.
"You know how much I love you, right?" He kissed my cheek.
"How much do you love me?" I asked greedily.
"I love you to the moon and back, babe." He ruffled my hair.
"Well...I love you to mars and back." I objected, kissing his nose.
"I love you to... Jupiter and back!" He pushed me down onto the couch.
"I love you to Neptune and back. Beat that motherfucker." I smirked and kissed him.

A/n

Another short fluff bc I'm going on vacation and cant really write but next week's will probably be longer! Enjoy children