Oneshot #23 natural hair

(Literally inspired by this picture)

I hopped out of my friends car into my driveway.
"Thanks for the ride!" I yelled behind me and waved at her. She waved back and backed out of my driveway onto the road. I unlocked the door and tugged my shoes off.
"Gee! I'm home!" I yelled. The mostly empty house made my words echo. Gee and I had just moved in, so the only thing that was finished in the house was his office.
"I'm upstairs!" I heard Gerard's voice call back. I sprinted upstairs into my fiancé's art room. He set down his paintbrush and hugged me tightly. Gerard then pressed his lips against mine, hungrily.
"I missed you" he mumbled into my lips. I hummed back in response and parted from him. I got a better look at him and gasped.
"What's wrong?" He asked concerningly.
"You washed your hair!" I squealed and ran my fingers through it. He laughed and hugged me.
"Oh my god, babe. You got me worried" he kissed my neck. I continued to play with his hair.
"It's so fluffy" I whispered. He giggled and kissed my forehead.
"It's not like I've never washed my hair, love" he rubbed my back.
"Yeah, but it's always full of hair dye." I replied, sitting on the floor. He slid down beside me and put his hand on my knee.
"Your so weird" he smiled at me.
"And you love me for it" I cupped his face and pushed him down into the floor.
"Your terrible" he whispered against my lips. I smirked and kissed him back harder.