Oneshot #14 7 minutes in heaven, fuckers!

I pulled my knees to my chest sadly underneath the bleachers. I hid out here sometimes after a tuff day, only a few people actually knew about it.

"Hey," I heard a voice beside me.
"What do you want, Gerard." I whined.
"Kristi told me you would be here. I just kinda wanted to talk" he cooed.
"Well, I'm not in the mood." I looked away from him and took a sip of water, warm from my plastic bottle and winced.
"For a minute?" He asked.
"Okay." I sighed. He sat down beside me and pressed his hand on my knee.
"I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a thing at my place later, and I wanted to know if you would like to come?" He asked.
"What is it?" I responded, giving in.
"It'll be me, you, my friend frank and Kristi. We were just planning to watch a few movies and order pizza or something." He shrugged. "It's no big deal if you don't want to come, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He started to get up.
"Gee, wait" I grabbed his wrist tightly.
"Mhm?" He spun around.
"I'll be there. What time?" I got up with him.
"Uhh, whenever. 7ish preferably." He smiled.
"Thanks. Soo, talk to you later?" I reached up to brush a stray strand of hair away from his eyes.
"Yeah. See you soon" he smiled warmly and left, a light blush covering his cheeks. I giggled and sat back down.

I checked the address and knocked on Gee's door. I heard a laugh, then a stumble, Then a body slam into the door before it opened on Gerard.
"Hey!" He smiled and hugged me. "Glad you could make it" he mumbled into my hair.
"I told you I would, didn't I?" I let go of him and smiled.
"Come in," he moved out of the doorframe and gestured me inside.
"Thank you, sir" I put on a British accent.
"No trouble, m'lady" he played along. I giggled and took my shoes off.
"So Gee, this is y/n? Wow. She's much prettier than you described" frank smirked.
"Frank!" Gee growled.
"Y/n! I'm glad you could be here, spending time with these guys alone would be a nightmare" Kristi got up and hugged me. I laughed and sat next to her on the floor.
"So, what are we doing?" frank asked.
"You know what would be fun to play?" Kristi started at Gerard. "Spin the bottle" she completed. Frank clapped his hands happily and Gerard got up to find an empty beer bottle.

A few minutes later, I had frenched frank, given Kristi a lap dance and surprisingly, hadn't done anything with gee. But then It was his turn. And of course it landed on me.
"7 minutes in heaven fuckers!" Frank laughed. We got up awkwardly and stuffed ourselves into the closet.

"We don't need to do this." I put my hands on gee's shoulders.
"No...I want to" he tugged my body closer to his. He Left one hand on my back and put one on my cheek.
"You do?" I asked.
"Yeah. I know this isn't the most convenient way to confess my crush on you, but here we are" he breathed into my ear.
"You have a crush on me?" I whispered.
"Yeah. I have for a while now, I just couldn't figure out how to ask you." He stroked my hair.
"Me too" I laughed.
"Well, if we want anytime to actually kiss, we should probably start now" he crashed his lips onto mine happily. I gasped into his mouth but soon kissed back intensely. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip, pleading for access into my mouth. I parted my lips enough so it could. He pushed me against the wall and moaned into my lips as I tugged gentally in his hair.

"7 minutes is up!" frank knocked on the door. Gee and I parted and gasped for air. We pushed out of the closet clumsily. Gee and I sat down beside each other.
"How's my hair?" He whispered.
"Really really bad. It's okay tho, it's kinda hot" I whispered back. He laughed and pulled me onto his lap.
"I take it things went well?" Frank smirked.