Oneshot #37

I woke up, in the arms of a man with bright red hair. The moment I realized who I was in bed with, I jumped up. I looked down to my chest to see that I had no clothes on. I screamed and brought the covers to cover my chest.
"Shut up, your making my headache worse." Gerard moaned and rolled over to face me. He raised his hand to flick a piece of his red hair over to the other side of his scalp.

Gerard and I were long time friends, I'd known him since high school. I went on tour with him and the guys a lot too, making people think the we were a couple. In reality, we would never want to Ruin our friendship by trying.

"When happened yesterday night?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes.
"what didn't happen yesterday night." He responded, rubbing his head. "Alright, I'm going to get up and go get Advil, you can find some of my clothes if you would like." He got out of the bed and walked out of the bedroom.

I sighed and got out of bed to. I decided to take up Gerard's offer and find an outfit from his clothes. I pulled out a nirvana band tee and some sweat pants. I walked out of his bedroom and down to the kitchen.
"I see you changed?" I smiled at Gerard. He nodded and sipped his coffee slowly.
"Do you want an Advil?" He asked me quietly. I nodded and sat down. He handed me a tablet and I swallowed it with my coffee.
"Thank you." I smiled. He nodded and sipped more coffee.
"So..." Gerard folded his hands and placed them on top of mine.
"What happened?" I asked, conserningly.
"I mean, party, alcohol, the usual. But at one point you and I went home together and fucked, I guess." He explained.
"I'm sorry, gee." I bowed my head sadly.
"Hey," I felt his fingers resting lightly under my chin, lifting it up. "Don't be sorry, alright? I know it's kinda weird, but I like, really enjoyed it. Like a lot." He responded, looking hesitantly into my eyes.
"Me too, quite honestly." I rubbed his knuckles.
"Really?"
"Yeah, Really."

Gerard pushed a clump of hair away from my face to behind my ears. He leaned In slowly and our lips met. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushed deeper into my lips. Gerard pushed me back onto the couch and crawled on top of me, moaning in pleasure. He started nipping at my neck receiving many un contained moans in return. Once he had successfully gotten all the moans he could handle from me, he moved back up to my mouth.
"Fuck," he whispered.
"What?" I asked, ran if my fingers through his hair.
"I have a meeting today." He grunted.
"When?" I sat up.
"Like, twenty minutes." He scrambled off the couch. I watched him bolt out of the bathroom 5 minutes later to change.

Soon after a series of curses and falls, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the apartment.
"Why am I coming?" I asked, tying my shoes.
"Because your my best friend and we fucked yesterday night." He grabbed my hand again and we ran down the stairs of his apartment.
"That doesn't explain why I'm coming with you." I slammed his car door shut.
"You're coming because you calm me down and I'm freaking the hell out." He gripped the steering wheel.
"Chill out! Who's the interview with?" I gripped his hand trying to calm him down.
"The record company. They're approving danger days." He said slower and quieter.
"You'll be fine! Just get to the building and then after we can go get coffee or something, okay? Just don't worry about it." I kissed his cheek.
"Alright."

Gerard came back into the car about 20 minutes later.
"Did they approve it?" I asked Gerard eagerly.
"Yeah!" He smiled and hugged me.
"I told you everything would be okay! C'mon. Let's get coffee." I whispered happily.
"Y/n" Gerard pressed his hand to my cheek.
"Mhm?" I gleamed up at him.
"Would you like to be my girlfriend? I know this is sudden but I just thought-" I cut him off with my lips.
"I would love to." I hugged him. He smiled into the crook of my neck as I ran my fingers through his hair.