Oneshot #48

*trigger warning: this chapter reader is trying to kill themselves, if you are sensitive to this, please don't read the chapter. I'll try to publish two chapter for people who can't read about this.*

I held my hand over my mouth as I lifted the pistol to beside my head in the bathroom mirror. Tears streamed down my face as I tried to get my shaky hands to pull the trigger. Just as I got a good grip on the gun, I felt it slip from my fingertips and crash against the floor. I cursed under my breath as I realized that my boyfriend who had though I was sleeping upstairs, would hear the noise. I pressed the gun down in the vanity and slouched down against the wall.
"Y/n! Baby? Are you alright?" Gerard screamed, bursting through the door. At hearing his voice, I burst into tears on the floor. Gerard looked around the room and realized what was happening. He dropped to the floor and brought me towards his chest.
"Oh, y/n...." he mumbled Into my hair. All I could do was cry. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead as I sobbed into his shirt. Soon, my sobs died down and we sat together, hugging on the floor.

"Babe?" Gerard lifted my head up to him with his finger. I looked at him as he directed me and I could see how much he was crying too. He stroked my cheek and kissed me. I pressed my hand to his cheek and kissed him back. Gerard pulled away slowly and cupped my face. "I love you. I love you with all I have, y/n. I don't know what kind of mess I would become without you. I need you to be here, baby. Please, please don't hurt yourself." He cried, running his hand through his hair.
"Please. I love you to much to see you go." He muttered, choked back by his tears.
"I love you too." I whispered.
"Than why would you do this?" He whispered back, caressing my cheek.
"I'm useless. All I can do is bring you pain, gee." I let my gaze wander to the floor tiles.
"Your anything but useless! Babe, you are the light of my fucking life. I love you so, so, much and I would do anything to help you. Just, just look at me." He pleaded. I cocked my head an inch to peer at him through my hair. "I was saving this for our next date night but you need it now." He helped me off the ground and carried me into our bedroom.

Gerard set me down on the bed and started rummaging through the closet. He pulled out a small box and turned back around to face me. Gerard got down onto one knee and opened to box to reveal a beautiful shiny diamond ring. "Y/n, I couldn't bare to live without you. You are what keeps me going and I hope that I can do to same for you. I love you so much, y/n. I would like to ask, will you marry me?" He smiled, tears running down his cheeks, as for me, I was bawling. I nodded quickly and kissed him desperately.
"Yes. Yes Gee, of course." I hugged him.
"On one condition," he pulled away and rested his hands on my shoulder. "You need to promise me that you will never try anything like that again. Ever." He stared at me.
"I promise, Gee." I wiped my eyes free of tears.
"I love you." He stated.
"I love you too." I replied.

A/n

I'm seeing paramore in concert tonight! You bet I'm loosing my shit.