Chapter 1

I walked out of my dressing room to see Philip standing outside waiting for me. 

Philip said, "Are you ready?" 

I noded my head yes. He grabbed my hand and we walked up to the stage.

When we arrived at the stage, we were greeted by the Executive Producer, Carla.

Carla came up to me, gave me a hug, and said, "Hi Robin! It is so good to see you again."

I haven't been at the studio since we finished filming in April for the last season. Today, we are starting to film for the upcoming season.

I said, "It is so good to see you too."

After a few minutes, we were interrupted by one of the crew members who had to hook up the microphones to Philip and I.

After we were all hooked up, I started to talk to Philip for a bit.

As we were talking, he randomly asked, "Are you ok?"

I nodded my head yes, but Philip didn't buy it.

Philip said, "Robin, I know that there is something wrong. You can't fool me. What is wrong?"

I said, "I guess I am just really overwhelmed."

Carla said, "Three minutes until showtime Phil."

I am the only one that calls him Philip. Everyone else calls my husband Phil. 

I said, "I need to go to my seat. I love you. Have a good show."

Philip said, "I love you too", and then we kissed.

I walked out to my seat and waved at everyone in the audience as I approached my seat.

The show went on and suddenly it was my time to sit in my chair and be on stage.

Philip started by saying, "Welcome back to our show! Robin has a big announcement. It is so big that I don't even know what it is."

I said, "I recently went over to the studio next door and got to film this amazing video. In the video there is a special message that I will be sharing."

**VIDEO PLAYS**

I said, "If you know the message don't say what it is. I am going to pick one person to answer what they think it is. That one person is going to be Philip." 

Philip had a confused look on his face.

He said, "I honestly have no idea."

I said, "Well, the message was that I am pregnant." 

I looked at Philip with a smile and he was shocked. He got out of his seat. He started walking towards me, so I got out of my seat as well.

He brought me in for a hug and asked very quietly, "Are you serious?"

I replied, "Yes, it is true!" He kissed me on the top of the head and we sat back down in our chairs.

Philip said, "Well, I wasn't expecting that kind of announcement. So, how far along are you?"

I said, "I am going to be 12 weeks on Monday."

He asked, "Wait, how long have you know?"

I said, "You will be shocked to know that I have known ever since I was 4 weeks pregnant."

He said, "So you are telling me that you actually have kept this a secret for about 2 months."

I said, "Yes I have."

Philip said, "Well, it is getting close to the end of our show today. So, Robin is there anything you want to say before we close our show?"

I said, "I want to give a huge thank you to everyone that helped film this video a huge thank you for helping me with this project and to our wonderful camera men on doing the filming and editing. I couldn't of done it without you."