Saturday, December 9 and Monday, December 11

So for real. I decided I'm doing a sequel. I know right? I'm excited. And I challenge you all to guess who's point of view it's going to be in. Comment who you think it'll be. And I'll tell you in one of the upcoming chapters!  The last thing I should be doing is adding a sequel to this story because I have a couple other stories I want to work on and you know I have a life outside of Wattpad but let's be honest, I have to. You know what I mean? And even better news I already have bits and pieces of it started so that hopefully I can update it in a timely fashion. I know, I know, I'm awesome. ENJOY! -DBR

MACI POV

"Are you almost ready?" I asked Levi.

I had on a long sleeve midnight blue dress and a pair brown wedged boots. My mom had bought me a much cuter brown knit hat to go with it.

I looked at Levi, he was sprawled out on his bed in a pair of sweats playing a video game.

"Why aren't you dressed? We need to leave." I snapped.

He paused his game, "Sorry I'm not feeling good."

"Levi! Are you serious?" I yelled.

This was going to be one of my last chances to go do something fun, especially if Levi ended up being a match.

"Mom and dad won't let me go alone. You know that." I felt a lump form in my throat. "You promised."

"I know." He stood from his bed, walking over to me. "Don't worry, you're still going."

"What? With who?" Probably my parents. Not that I didn't love them but how fun could a wedding be when your date was your parents? "Is it mom or dad?"

Levi just smiled at me as he took my hand. He didn't seem very sick. He led me down the stairs, grabbing my oxygen for me as soon as we hit the floor. I took a seat in a chair, my heart pounding in my chest as I recovered.

"So who is it?" I asked.

Levi shrugged just as the doorbell rang. He gave me a mischievous grin, turning on his heel to get the door. So it wasn't mom or dad.

"Hey man, thanks." Levi said, shaking Jared's hand.

"No problem." He looked passed Levi to me, flashing a smile.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks, my heart started to pound again. Ever sense I had the realization that I did in fact love Jared, I had turned into mush at the mention of him. I smiled back, suddenly concerned that I looked ridiculous with a, we'll just call it what it really is, a fancy beanie and a dress on.

I pushed myself out of the chair, grabbing the handle of my travel tank. I looked at Levi, who was not at all sick, a smile spread wide across his face. He pulled me into a hug, whispering in my ear.

"Don't be mad but I found your bucket list. Figured we needed to check some more things off it." He said. "I love you, have fun."

I smiled, a small laugh escaping my lips. I had put that I wanted to dance at a wedding with a guy I liked. I know it sounds stupid but there's something about weddings. They make even the biggest cynic want to believe in love. I had never been to a wedding with anyone other that my parents and Levi. And I had never danced at a wedding with anyone other than my parents and Levi.

"Thank you." I whispered back before we both parted.

Levi grabbed my gray peacoat off the wall, holding it open so I could slip into. He cleared his throat as I finished cinching the belt of my coat around my waist, standing next to Jared.

"Take care of my sister." Levi ordered, his face stern.

I wanted to roll my eyes but refrained. I did need to be taken care of. I couldn't stop pretending anymore.