Live in the Moments (A One Direction Story)

This is my third story on wattpad. I write a Justin Bieber story but i decided to have a seperate acc for One Direction. Anyways, This first chapter doesnt really involve the boys just yet but they come in the next chapter. So i really hope you like it<3

I walked out of the airport to find Dylan holding up a sign with my name standing by the limo. I smiled and ran into his arms. “The brat!” he cried hugging me and I smiled.

“The dork!” I said laughing as he spun me in circles.

“Hurtful!” he set me down and stepped back. “Let me look at you.” I frowned but turned around in a circle in front of him. I was wearing a short peach skirt and a white lacey tank top, a pair of my favorite tom wedges and some necklaces and rings Simon bought me. I had my long strawberry blonde hair in a messy braid and sunglasses on. He grinned. “Something’s different. I just can’t put my finger on it.” I pointed to my hair and he shook his head. “No that’s not it.”

“Yes it is dork! I died it back and grew it out.!”

“I know. It’s your natural color and it’s longer.”

“I just said that!”

“Yes. But what kind of best friend would I be if I didn’t say it?”

“Ummm. A bad one.”

“Exactly. Come on my dear. Simons waiting on you. And he has a surprise.”

“A surprise? Should I be worried?”

“Nah. Nothing like an artist he’s mentoring living there with you.”

“Like that one year? God she was a bitch.” Dylan laughed and put my bags in the trunk before opening the door to the limo. “Why thank you.”

“Anytime brat.” he shut the door and got in the driver side pulling away from the airport.

“You got me my favorites!!!” I cried as I saw the magazines and snacks on the seat.

“Yeah, you had to get a later flight so now we get to be stuck in traffic. I figured you needed something to do.”

“Thanks Dylan.” I grabbed a sprite and a bag of gummy worms before reaching for a magazine. Dylan turned up the radio. One Direction came on and he turned it down. “No!!” I cried turning it up loud. I sang along to the music and danced in the back of the limo. Dylan was mad about me making him listen but my dancing made him smile. The song was soon over and he turned it down.

“You like them?” he asked and I nodded.

“One of these days I’m going to meet them and their going to be my best friends and we're going to have an amazayn time together and I’m going to marry one of them. But I haven’t decided which one. Liam and Lou have their beautiful girlfriends. I love Harrys curls, Zayn is so cute and Niall. Nialls Irish. That makes him that much hotter. It’s going to be really hard to pick.” I shrugged and Dylan shook his head muttering something. “Speaking of girlfriends.” I teased and he blushed.

“Who brought up girlfriends?”

“I did. How’s Amy??” I sang and raised my eyebrows making what was supposed to be a sexy face but turned horrible which made Dylan laugh.

“Amy is amazing.”

“Amazayn?? or Briliam?” he rolled his eyes.

“She told me earlier that you need to hang soon. Something about shopping and coffee.”