☆|Introduction|☆

Love is eternal and it never ends with death. Love always finds a way of it's own. No one can stop it; true love is unconditional.
Nandini is a normal Indian girl with her dreams. But, as all Indian girls face troubles for fulfilling their dreams she is not an exception.
What will happen when she will come to know about her real existence in someone's life? What will happen when her fate will lead her in an unbelievable journey which is beyond her imagination and logic?

**************************************

COPYRIGHT ALERT

I want to make you all know that it's my own story and own creation.
So don't copy from it. Use your own brain to write stories. Otherwise I will sue you!

Thank you.

ººº*********ººº

!DISCLAIMER!

First of all, I want to thank you all for clicking my story and adding it on your reading list.

Hi guys!! I am Sumi. It is my very first story on Wattpad. The story, I will tell you here is very much close to my heart. I have put my soul to creat this story. Each chapter is a piece of my Soul. I hope you will enjoy the story fully and feel the emotions which I have drawn here!

As English is not my first language (and I am a typo queen, unfortunately) you will find many mistakes while reading this book. Please keep your patience with me and give this book a chance to bloom. I am editing it in slow phase as I have other pending books to complete.

So, hold your popcorn and cold drinks; sit quietly. You are going witness a beautiful and incredible Saga of two lovers whose bonding is Unbreakable!

Thank you again.

Love you all!

Sumi96

♡♡♡♡♡♡