Chapter 14 ~Yin'tekai~

The creature didn't say anything besides a few clicks and Bliss looked at it confused. It stopped for a second before putting its mask back on and what came afterwards surprised her.

     "My name is Yin'tekai." It said, but it sounded like a man. "Name's Bliss and what are you?" She asked him. "I'm a Yautja, a species that's not from this world." Yin'tekai answers her.

     "Why did you come here?" Bliss asked him and he looked at Singh. "I got a signal from another Yautja saying that there was a xenomorph on this planet." Singh hissed and Bliss looked at him.

      "Why do you care?" She asked Yin'tekai and he looked back at her. "We are enemies, we hunt them for a living," he looked at them both as he continued. "That is till you called it your father."

     Singh growled at Yin'tekai and walk over to Bliss. "Tell me ooman, how is he your father?" Bliss looked at Singh wondering if she should tell him.

    Singh hissed and shook his head, but Bliss decided to tell him anyway. "My mother was a human and met him, they became mates and had me."  Bliss says in a simple explanation and Yin'tekai tilted his head.

      "Where is your mother?" He asked and Bliss sighed. "She, she's dead." "I'm sorry." Yin'tekai says and Bliss nods before looking up at him. "Do you have a family?" She asks him wondering if he was alone.

      "I do, but my parents are in other galaxy and my brother, Setg'in'ka, is somewhere but I haven't seen him in years." Yin'tekai says and Bliss nods. Singh hissed and nudged Bliss making her look at him.

      He growled and nudged her again and she knew he wanted her to leave.  "I'm very sorry, but I, I mean we, need to go." Bliss says as Singh nudged her again and Yin'tekai nods.

     "Very well and will I ever see you again?" He asks as Bliss pushes Singh back a bit as he pushes against her. "Of course." She says which made Singh hiss at her.

     "Good," Yin'tekai says and he then disappears in front of us. Singh hissed at her again and she sighs, "Okay okay we're going." Bliss walked back to their home as Singh walked beside her making sure she didn't go anywhere, but home.

     "Look I already know you and Yin'tekai won't get along, but he seems, nice, so you might need to learn how to get along." Bliss says as she looks at Singh. He softly growls at her as he lays down and Bliss nods.

    "Glad we made an agreement." She says which made Singh growl back and she chuckles and smiles. Bliss laid down as well and laid her hand on the necklace. She looked over at Singh to see him fast asleep.

     Bliss looked back at the ceiling and sighed. She looked over towards the window then back at Singh. She slowly got up and walked outside towards the forest.

     Bliss walked and walked till she found the tree with a dent in it that was from Yin'tekai's spear hitting it. She looked around, but didn't see him.

     "Yin'tekai!" Bliss called out and she heard something behind her and turned around. He stood there looking at her with his mask on and she smiled at him.

     "What do you need?" He asked her and Bliss looked back at where her home was then back at him. "Earlier, when you said that you hunted xenomorphs for a living."

      "Yes?" Bliss looked up at him and gave him a serious look. "If you even try to hurt or kill my father, I will kill you personally myself." Bliss told him and Yin'tekai nodded.

      "I swear on the lives of my fellow tribe, I will not lay a hand on your father." Yin'tekai says and Bliss nods. "Is this all you came to tell me?" He asked and she pondered for a second.

      "Actually, no." Bliss says and he nods, waiting for her to tell him. "You said you had a brother, his name was," "Setg'in'ka." He states and Bliss nods before continuing.

      "What did you mean when you said you haven't seen him in years?" Bliss asked him and Yin'tekai sighed. "My brother and I never really got along. While I thought that life was only about hunting and killing, he thought that there was more than just that."

      "One day we had a fight and he disappeared, and ever since then I haven't heard or seen an trace of him anywhere." Yin'tekai says and Bliss nods. "Sorry to ask you about that."

      Yin'tekai shook his head, "It's quite alright, I just only hope he is doing okay somewhere." He then started to chuckle, "I wonder if he ever found an mate since he wasn't always good with the females."

      Bliss smiles at him till she looked back. "I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow." Yin'tekai nods, "I'll be waiting." Bliss smiles at him again before turning around and running back towards home.

      Yin'tekai watched her leave before jumping into the trees and disappearing. He already knew he was going to see that human more.

What you think? Did you notice what I did in this chapter? Well probably not if you haven't read my book Invisible, but if you did, then you noticed!

I may make a book one day of one shots about my books and may add one to where Bliss, Singh, Yin'tekai, and maybe even Becca meet Alisa and Setg'in'ka!

Not that I think about it, I should make a one shot book. What do you guys think?