A Sneek Peak

Sorry for the long wait, but I've been working on one of my drafts. Here's a little bit about it so you can be excited when I finally publish it!

It's a Star Wars fanfiction (first I ever done).

I haven't figured out the title but it will be a Kylo Ren x Child OC.

Here's a summary of it-------

"Now I know how my father felt about me."

      I was only a four year old and yet I already seen so many deaths and destruction, which took my parents away when I was only an infant. Ever since then, I lived with my grandmother till a man in a mask and dark clothing came to our town and destroyed it.

      I was left in the ashes of my home, with fear flowing through my body as I waited for the man to kill me, but it never happened. The man brought me on his ship and to his home. The man never once tried to talk to me or even bother with me, unless he was training me to be like him.

        But I don't know what will happen to my new friends named Rey, Finn, and Poe who was brought to my "home". I also don't know what will happen to me when I don't want to be like the man that took me. I don't even know what will happen to the man that destroyed my home, the one that took my family away, or the one that is now like my father. All I know is that the man is known as, Kylo Ren.

What you think?

I'll probably publish it in a couple of weeks, maybe even tomorrow!

Comment what you think about and hope you'll read it when I publish it!