Chapter 2 ~Another Day In Paradise~

Bliss walked through the forest, aiming her bow at the trees around her. Every other day, she would go into the forest and hunt since she can't always survive on fruit only. The only thing she would mostly catch was either rabbits, birds, and if she was lucky, a deer. But today wasn't so much of a lucky day.

        "Seems like all I'm going to catch is two rabbits." Bliss said to herself as she carried the bag that held two brown rabbits and three apples she picked up on the way. She walked back towards the direction of her home thinking that was the only thing she would catch til she heard the sound of hooves nearby.

        Bliss silently ran towards the noise and hid behind a tree when she saw a female deer grazing. "Finally." She wispered to herself as she slowly took out an arrow and placed it in her bow. She aimed the arrow at the deer's head as she tried to not make any noises that can possibly make the deer run off. "Nice and.... easy." When the last word left her mouth she realised and the arrow hit the deer's head making the creature yelp out in pain and fall to the ground.

         Bliss lowered her bow and ran over to the deer. She laid the bow on the ground and laid her hand on the deer's neck not feeling its breathe. She smiled to herself knowing that one deer can last her two weeks, maybe three if she didn't eat a piece of meat a few days. Bliss took out her knife and opened her bag and started to cut away the meat of the deer that was edible for a human.

      A couple minutes later Bliss closed the bag that was now full of deer meat. She got up and picked up her bow leaving what's left of the deer to the birds and animals nearby. She walked off towards her home as the sun started to set over the mountains.

          Bliss arrived at home when the sky was a mixture of purples and blues. This was her favorite time of day for she would sit on top of the tallest building and gaze at the sky and the stars. But that wasn't why it was her favorite part of the day. It was her favorite because when she looked at the moon above her, she knew her father was looking at the same moon she was.

      That's what keeps her from giving up on finding him. She knew he was somewhere in this forest. Somewhere on this planet, but she knew she was closer to finding him everytime she found a section he wasn't in. Because then she knew he was having no other places to hide. Bliss sighed as she laid on top the building she usually slept in gazing at the moon above her. She knew she would see her father soon, but now she thought what would she say when they met. Say hi and hug, yell at him for leaving her behind and hiding, or not say anything. She didn't know which one to say but she didn't want to think about that now as she slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep under the moon and stars.

Sorry it took so long to update! I have been sick for the past couple of days and I haven't been feeling like myself to update but I'm feeling better! So here you go and I'll try to update quicker next time!