Ender Inciarte (Requested)

~~Requested by dansbyswanson 💕 this is honestly one of my favorite imagines now...the Ender feels are so real!! Hope you like it!!~~

---

Hannah fiddled with her microphone and glanced down at her notes as she walked to the visitor clubhouse, her cameraman trailing behind her. She was a sideline reporter for the Atlanta Braves and had been sent over to try and snag an interview with a Cubs player or two about their first trip to SunTrust Park and get the reigning champs' opinion on baseball's newest park.

Hannah gained access into the clubhouse and scanned the room, looking for a player to interview. Her eyes landed on Anthony Rizzo and she headed across the room towards him.

Feeling as if she was being watched, Hannah glanced over and noticed Javier Baez staring at her. When her gaze met his, he smirked and winked.

She quickly glanced back to her destination, Rizzo's locker. She was around guys every day, but her heart only belonged to one, and she knew he wouldn't like the look Javy was giving her.

Hannah finished up her interview with Anthony and quickly stopped at Jason Heyward's locker for a few quick questions for him, especially since it was his former team.

After she finished up and got all the footage she needed, Hannah headed for the door, but was blocked by a body standing in her way.

"Hi there." Javy smiled at her.

Hannah politely smiled back, "Hi, and bye." His tone and demeanor was rubbing her the wrong way and she was anxious to get out of there.

She had tried to step around him, but he stepped to the side in her way again, "I'm Javy, Javy Baez."

"I know. And I'm working." Hannah told him. She was not in the mood to deal with this, she was just grateful that Ender wasn't there.

Javy laughed, "You're funny, hermosa."

Hannah cringed. Ender spoke enough Spanish to her for her to realize what he said and she was not okay with Javy calling her beautiful.

"Javy! Get over here!" Kris Bryant called at the perfect moment. Javy had turned away and when he looked back to tell Hannah goodbye, she had already managed to slip away and get back to fulfill her pre-game duties.

---

The starting lineups were being called and Ender came over to the side of the dugout where she sat and gave her a kiss. "I love that I get to be so close to you, even while we're working." He winked as they called his name on the PA system and he ran out onto the field.

The game progressed and Hannah noticed Javy watching her throughout the game. From the dugout, from second base when he was playing defense, and especially from first base, the closest spot on the field to her, after he got a hit.

Hannah tried to avoid looking at him, but some eye contact couldn't be helped.

Ender had noticed him too and he wasn't very happy to say the least. After Javy popped out to Ender in center field to end the half-inning, he was standing on first base, waiting for Anthony to bring over his cap and glove. Ender ran into the dugout, made sure Javy was watching, and gave Hannah a long, passionate kiss, something he never did during a game.

"Ender...what was that for?" Hannah whispered.

He smiled at her and winked, "That was for Mister Heart Eyes over there. He's been checking you out the whole game and that doesn't fly with me. You're mine and he needs to know that." Ender gave her one last kiss on the cheek and went back with his teammates.

Hannah knew her face was turning a deep shade of red, but she quickly regained her composure. She was working at the moment and had to remain professional, although Ender's words continued to resonate in her mind.

Javy, however, didn't seem to take the hint. He continued to glance over at her throughout the rest of the game.

Finally, the game ended and unfortunately, the Braves had lost. Hannah sat at her place in the dugout, preparing for the post-game conference with Brian Snitker.

"So, what do you think about an interview with the cutie from the winning team?"

Hannah glanced up to see Javy smiling confidently at her as he hung over the railing. She opened her mouth to reply to him when someone's voice beat hers.

"I don't think that's her job, mi amigo." Ender glared at Javy. He had gotten the feeling that Javy's attempts at getting Hannah's attention weren't over with, so he came back into the dugout and saw that he had been correct.

"C'mon, mi amor." Ender reached out and grabbed Hannah's hand, pulling her to the dugout steps to get her away from Javy. Ender walked behind her and turned around to shoot one last warning glare at him.

After they had reached the bottom of the stairs, Hannah turned around, "What was that all about, Ender?"

"He was coming on to you. That was not okay." Ender huffed.

Hannah laughed and placed her hand on Ender's face, "Are you jealous? Ender, you have absolutely nothing to be jealous about. I am completely yours and nothing will change that. Not even a cute Cubs player." She laughed as he sharply glanced at her after the last comment, "I'm kidding, Ender. You're obviously cuter." She placed a quick kiss on his lips.

Ender smiled, "Don't tease me like that. It's mean." He hugged her, "I'm going to go shower and you go finish up your work and I'll be back for you." He winked.

Hannah smiled as Ender's back as he walked away and she turned to make her way to the post-game conference.

He had absolutely no reason to be worried about any other guy, baseball player or not, but Hannah had to admit, seeing him jealous only made him even cuter.

---

~~P.S. I hated writing the Braves losing. I'm sorry, fellow Braves fans 😫~~