Chapter 6- Goddess Games

*** PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS STORY IF YOU LIKED IT! THANKS!***

Note: Sorry for not updating in a while, guys. There were a lot of things I had to do. The shipment for the "The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract" books was this week and I was so busy signing books, wrapping them and then organizing stuff.

Hope you understand. Thanks to those who do! :)

CHAPTER 6- GODDESS GAMES

One Week Later
The Throne Room of Hades’ Palace
The Underworld

-Zeus-

“What the hell?!” Poseidon shouted as I teleported myself into the throne room of the Underworld Palace.

“What?” I asked innocently.

They looked at me from the top of my now closely cropped, jet-black hair and then to my smooth, now beardless face, the wrinkles that were now gone and the tall, lean and muscled body depicted in ancient Greek marble statues.

“Whoah. It looks like you’re the only old-looking god remaining, Poseidon,” Hades said as he elbowed Poseidon in the ribs.

Then he looked at me and smirked. “Looking good, brother. The younger look suits you very much.”

I ignored him but suddenly felt self-conscious. Hera decided to look like the younger version of herself so why don’t I do that as well? I decided on this right before I left Olympus for the Goddess Games held here in the Underworld.

I didn’t think too much about it earlier but now I thought about what the others would think. But most of all, I thought about Hera’s opinion. Will she like it?

Will she even care?

I lifted my hand to stroke my beard as was my habit. But there was none and I just touched my smooth chin instead. Well, I’ve got to learn a new fucking habit.

“Look at you. The nymphs will fall over themselves!” Poseidon chided. I ignored him too.

“So. What brought this on? Is this you finally searching for a new queen?” Hades asked.

“Hell, no!” I shouted and both my brothers flinched as thunder roared outside.

“Chill,” Poseidon said with both hands raised defensively in front of him.

“This is for Hera and no other.”

“It’s for Hera if she’ll have you. Right now, the chance of that is like finding a piranha that eats grass.”

I snorted. “I’ll win her back no matter how hard it is. And stop all these nonsense about me finding a new queen. Hera’s queen. She’ll always be. And you, dear brothers, are going to help me win her back.”

Poseidon groaned while Hades’ smile widened.

“That’s the spirit!” Hades shouted as he patted my shoulder.

“Where do we even start?”

“I really don’t know the answer to that as well.” I sighed.

“We’re due with a talk with Eros. But we’ll do that after the Goddess Games. It’s bound to start in a few minutes,” Hades reminded.

Poseidon laughed. “I’ll keep my eyes glued to Hera as the doors to the throne room open and everyone enters.”