How To Defy Fate + About the Author

BLURB:

Since the first time the prince of the Underworld can remember, he has been drawn towards Helen of Troy. Hers was the face that launched a thousand ships and started the legendary Trojan war. He grew up believing she was meant to be his and endured the pain of unrequited love in the process.

The problem? Thousands of years onwards and Helen is still in love with Paris. Another problem? The Fates, themselves, decree that Helen and Paris are fated and everything is as it's meant to be!

Aidon will never give up though. Armed with the power to control time, he goes back through time to find a way to save the gods and goddesses from Erebus. But he also has plans on using the opportunity to make sure that Helen never married Menelaus and never met Paris.

But isn't fated love a love like any other and nothing can stand in it's way? Or there's another twist to this story? Maybe someone else is meant to be with the prince of the Underworld? Truly, the only way is to go back through time to find answers and at the same time, figure out how to defy fate.

PLEASE NONE OF THOSE CRAP: "WHY HELEN?!?!" BECAUSE IF YOU COMMENT THAT THEN YOU DIDN'T READ THE BLURB CLEARLY. READ AGAIN. HERE. HAVE SOME READING COMPREHENSION.

***************************************************

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi! My name is Alyssa Urbano. You know me by my pen name, AerithSage. I'm 24 years old (as of 2016) and I live in Quezon City, Philippines. I graduated Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of Santo Tomas in 2012. I worked as a nurse for a while and then decided to pursue my passion for writing.

I love to sing, play guitar and ukulele and practice calligraphy. Practice being the operative word here, people! hahaha. Am not that good. I love it because for some reason it calms me and also helps me focus and think clearly.

I work as a Content Curator and the Head of Manila Office for Radish Fiction. It's a mobile reading and writing app where you can also read some of my works!

 It's a mobile reading and writing app where you can also read some of my works!

Excuse my huge face. Hahaha.

*******************************

Reach me here:

Twitter: AerithSage

Instagram: AerithSage

Facebook: http://facebook.com/AerithSageWP

Blog: http://blog.alyssaurbano.com

Ask.Fm: http://ask.fm/AerithSage