Chapter 36- We Will Rebuild

***PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED IT! TO THOSE WHO ARE READING OFFLINE, PLEASE VOTE AND IT WILL BE SYNCED WHEN YOU GO ONLINE. THANKS! <3***

Few things:

1. This coming February 2016, I will be continuing The Billion-Dollar Knight (sequel to the Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract) on Radish fiction! It's a new mobile reading app launching this Feb 2016. You can either wait for the chapters to read it for free or pay a small amount per chapter to read it in advance. Hope you can support my writing there! After I finish TBDK, will either start with Aidon's story or continue my other ongoing stories (The Last Sorceress, Highland Fairytale, For Eternity) also on Radish

I will put the link to sign-up on the external link. A lot of awesome authors from here and also self-published authors, New York Times Bestselling authors, famous Wattpad authors etc will also be on Radish. If you sign-up now you get the chance to win free coins you can use to buy stories during the launch. Please see external link! If you don't see it, it's also on my profile (about me section)

http://radishfiction.com/?a=AerithSage

2. About the ongoing stories, I've removed them for now because it clearly says on hold but a lot of people are messaging me rudely why I'm not updating them. *rolls eyes* So yeah, they may be continued but already on Radish so please sign up! Not sure yet if I may be continuing it on Wattpad so please don't ask this too.

3. Engagement is not a secret anymore! We've announced it and I have this awesome ring on my finger. <3

That's it for now. Enjoy the update! <3

____________________________________________

CHAPTER 36- WE WILL REBUILD

The Throne Room
Hades' Palace
The Underworld

-Zeus-

First there was bliss...

Then everything seemed to fall apart. Confusion reigned.

Then came intense heat and pain.

And then light.

When my vision finally adjusted, I was staring at a familiar face. It was the most beautiful one in this world and all the worlds beyond.

That was the exact moment I felt my heart beating again. My lungs expanded and filled with air once more. I could smell the candles and torches burning all around us. My skin felt the cold again and tiny hairs rose as I felt the familiar static electricity.

And then I saw a flash of lightning and the roar of thunder. They were faint at first and then steadily grew more and more. The strongest bolt hit me and I welcomed the familiar pain. I felt it recharge me and I felt the power return.

The lightning and thunder was mine once more. Again, I felt invincible.

I looked around my surroundings but everything was just like a blur. She was the only one I can see clearly. Nothing compared to her light and radiance.

"Hera?" I whispered. My throat ached and my voice sounded hoarse.

Tears pooled in her eyes and I felt her grip on me tighten. "Finally," she replied. I missed the feel of her in my arms like this. Though some confusion reigned and I had thousands of questions, the most important thing was that she was back in my arms.