Epilogue

***This is it guys. The very last part. Please vote and comment!***

Brief Explanation: Ilyia is the realm of the gods in The King's Slave (another one of my books) It's a mythology I invented MYSELF. It has a culture, a language and several gods that I invented. 

Unlike the Myths Finding Love Series which is based on Greek Mythology, Ilyian mythology is purely from my imagination. So yeah... CROSSOVER!

EPILOGUE

The three Fates sat in their loom.

It was another day's work for them and their fingers flew over their loom which weaved the grand tapestry of life. But this day was different from the others.

They usually wore somber expressions but now they had tears rolling down their cheeks. One thing about knowing destiny was also finding out the horrors that lay waiting in time. The biggest one of them was Erebus.

He was gone for a long time and there was nothing to be seen about his activities. Even if there was, the Fates new that destiny can change in the blink of an eye. Everyone had choices and these choices led to a thousand infinite paths. They can never keep track of anything.

Erebus was silent for a long time but now it was clear. And for the first time in a long, long time... the fates trembled. They thought they had more time. But it was not meant to be...

"Have you summoned Aidon?" Clotho whispered.

"Yes," Lachesis replied as tears fell down her cheeks.

"He is our only hope," Atropos told her sisters. And right as she mentioned that, the ground started to tremble.

"We are too late," Clotho said.

"No!" Atropos and Lachesis replied in unison.

Right as they were about to give up hope, Aidon appeared. The resemblance between him and Hades was striking that the Fates did a double take. They thought it was the god of the Underworld at first. But then they noticed his eyes. His were a dark shade of violet just like his mother's.

"Aidon we don't have time to explain... But listen carefully. The gods... we are not alone in this world. There are others like us. They are also called myths but they are real."

"Wait. What?" Aidon said as he took a step closer. He had no love for the Fates for he thought they fucked up with him and Helen. How can he be fated to someone who was fated to be with another? Something was clearly wrong here.

"Erebus... He's found a way to eliminate us all! Without us he'd have nothing to stop him and his plans!" Clotho shouted. Her voice could barely be heard over the room slowly collapsing. The ground continued to shake. The loom started to tip sideways.

Aidon looked at the loom and saw several threads starting to snap. Those threads bore the color of the gods.

"What's happening?!" he cried. He teleported beside the Fates and waved his hand as a large rock fell from the ceiling. It smashed against the wall and broke into a thousand pieces.

"There are other gods like us. There are other realms such as ours. We are only one of several. Erebus found a way to visit this other realms. We think he's been able to get his hands on power the likes of which we've never seen."

"Titans?" Aidon hissed.

"No. Something older. More primordial," Atropos answered.

"What is it? What can I do to stop it?"

"We know that there is another set of gods. Powerful. They exist in another realm. Erebus has found a way to tap into their power. We don't know what. But he has the power to kill us now. There exists another realm called Ilyia where the gods have the knowledge on how to kill each other. It may be an untapped power. It may be an artifact. We don't know! We only see bits and pieces."