Chapter 19- Reawakening (Part 1)

***PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!***

NOTE (PLEASE READ)

I am sorry that it took me a long time to update. Please understand that I am back to working as a nurse right now. I wake up at 5:00 am and then arrive at the office at 8:00 AM just in time for my shift. Yeah, my office is really far from my home and the traffic is bad in my country. I get home around 8PM or 9PM and I am so tired that I just want to sleep. I do try to write though but I can't finish a chapter in a day same as before. So I just write bit by bit each day until I can finish one.

So I do hope you understand. And thanks for patiently waiting!

***OH AND THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SCENE NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS OR YOUNG READERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.***

CHAPTER 19- REAWAKENING (Part 1)

The Top of Mount Olympus
Thousands of Years Ago

-Hera-

♔-♔-♔-♔-♔-♔-♔-♔-♔-♔

The moon was exceedingly bright tonight.

Not only that but everything was quiet as well except for the wind rustling the leaves of the trees and the blades of grass that stretched on for as far as my eyes can see.

Today, my life has changed. And tonight, there’s more to come.

Tonight is the first night of forever.

Anticipation flooded my veins like fire and I couldn’t stand still. He brought me here and asked me to wait for him. Every moment that passed felt like an eternity. I was just so excited for tonight that I couldn’t contain myself.

I closed my eyes and sighed in bliss. Today, he became mine in the eyes of all the other gods and goddesses. And tonight, he will claim me. Every. Single. Inch. Of. Me.

I shivered in anticipation. Then suddenly, awareness flooded every inch of me.

It was him. He was finally here.

He was the only one who made me feel like this – so alive, powerful and free.

He wore only white pants. He already discarded the white, flowing robe he wore at our wedding today. His chest was bare and I could see every inch of him. At this, desire pooled low in my belly.

No words passed between us as he crossed the short distance separating us. And while he walked, I noted the confidence and arrogance in his long strides. His expression was one of anticipation and I saw desire burning in his eyes that were the exact color of the sky.

My lips parted on a gasp at the same time he reached me. Again, there were no words. He simply gathered me into his arms and held me tight. It was as if he never wanted to let me go. His lips met mine and this time, I kissed him back with everything I’ve got. I poured out all my happiness, trust, hopes and dreams for our future in that one kiss. Desire flared within me when I heard him groan.

Then, his hands were everywhere. And with every single touch, I melted more and more. He was everything I ever wanted. I never wanted this moment to end. I wanted to hold him like this forever.

But this was only the first night out of many.

There was much more to come.

“Hera…” he moaned as he bent his tall frame and swept me off my feet and into those strong arms. With quick strides, he moved away from the open ground and towards a large, elaborately decorated tent.