Chapter 20- Inevitable

***PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!***

CHAPTER 20- INEVITABLE

***To those saying that Zeus had it so easy and that Hera already returned to him, I'm laughing at you guys. LOL. The story isn't even over and you've judged it so much. But my outline is over and I'm sure the future events will shock you. You don't know how this story will turn out. BUT I DO. So for every WRONG hater comment out there, know that I am here with my head thrown back, laughing at you.***

The Throne Room
Zeus’ Palace
Mount Olympus

I was so deep in thought and concentration with what I was doing that I barely heard it as Poseidon entered the room. He appeared in the center of the throne room and took heavy steps towards me.

I only noticed when he was already towering over me with a fierce scowl.

I sighed and closed my laptop. “What?” I hissed when Poseidon continued to stare.

“Where were you?” Poseidon shouted.

“What?!” I shouted back. “I’m here as you can see. Been here for the last five hours!”

Poseidon’s frown deepened. He snapped his fingers and his throne suddenly appeared before him. He slumped on it and sighed deeply.

“What is your problem?” I asked. I wanted to open my laptop and get back to what I was doing,

“I sent you like fifty messages! We were being attacked, you know!” he shouted. Alarm slid through me and I stood in a flash. My heart started beating wildly inside my chest. My first thought was of Hera and if she was alright.

I prepared to teleport to her location but Poseidon’s hand on my arm stopped me.

“Not here, you stupid oaf. Our clan was attacked!”  I cocked my head to the side, clearly at a loss to what he was talking about.

Poseidon sighed and whipped out his tablet. Then he showed me his ruined village from Clash of Clans.

“Bloody hell,” I muttered under my breath as all the fight left my body.

“Right? Right?! I spent weeks building that and it was all razed to the ground. My poor workers and warriors. Now I have to start rebuilding again. Crazy fucking people—attacking peaceful villages and shit. I'm going to find his real village and raze it to the ground. Let's see how he feels about that,” Poseidon ranted.

“Bloody hell,” I repeated. This time my words were more of a groan.

I sighed and scrubbed my face with my right hand. Most of the time, my brothers got under my skin and irritated the hell out of me. It looks like it was just one of those days. I turned around and sat back on my chair. I flipped open my laptop and went right back to what I was doing.

Suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I saw black mist. It took a second and then Hades appeared from the mist.

He looked at both of us and said, “We were attacked.”

I closed my eyes and groaned loudly. Hades strolled towards us but as he was walking, his eyes were glued to his tablet and his fingers were already flying over the screen. He stopped beside Poseidon who then looked at what he was doing.

"By the way, brother. You're not burning an entire village for real because of a game. That's unethical and that would be so many souls for me to process."