Death Wish

I rolled AJ Lee into a pinfall and watched the refs hand come down on the mat 3 times. It all happened in slow motion. My music hit. I got to my feet quickly and raised my hands in victory with a huge smile plastered on my face. I just pinned the Divas champion. I'm the number one contender for the divas championship at Wrestlemania 30! The crowd cheered loud, chanting my name.

As I neared the top of the ramp I gave AJ one last look, she was half sitting and glaring at me. She's ready to kill. I gave her a big smile and walked behind the curtain.

I sat down on some crates finishing up a bottle of water. My body ached but it was a good ache. A victorious ache. Renee Young approached me with her mic in hand and a camera man following. "Adalia, you picked up on a huge win tonight over the divas champion. How does it feel?" I smiled and slid off the crate, "It feels amazing. As a young girl I dreamt of becoming a diva and hearing fans chant my name and now I'm here. I just pinned the divas champion and I know I can do it again." I smiled and looked into the camera, "I won't disappoint you guys!" Renee nodded at my reply, "Are you afraid that AJ might have something up her sleeve?" She asked. "I'm aware that she may try something but I may have a little something up mine as well." Renee's usual smile quickly turned into fear as she quickly backed away.

Before I could turn around I was hit over the head knocking me to my knees. My head was hit several more times with something hard. "Ohhh Adalia, you get lucky once and you think you're hot shit." AJ's sadistic voice purred in my ear. I laid on the ground groaning, my head pounding and my vision blurry. She laughed at my pain and kicked me hard in the stomach. "Poor poor girl. You have no idea what you've just started. You have made your death wish darling." She laughed again and pulled me up by my hair. I let out a quiet scream. "You see this?" She held up her belt, "This is mine and I am not giving it up." She smashed the belt into my face before skipping away. I tried to sit myself up but my body is too weak and my mind is foggy. I just sat there for a while.

"Uh, hey are you okay?" A semi familiar voice spoke. I tried to speak but no sound came out. Its like my brain isn't cooperating with me. I shook my head. Warm hands found their way under my legs and behind my back holding me like a baby. My head feels like I was beaten with a sledge hammer. "Okay well we're gonna get you to the doc." He spoke calmly. I recognize his voice but I can't quite put a name to it. A comforting and almost secure feeling overwhelmed me. "Hey man she needs a doctor. I just found her like this." He spoke and set me on a cold table. Cold hands began feeling my face and pressing my wrists. "Adalia do you remember what happened to you? Who did this?" A deeper voice spoke. I nodded my head yes. Trying to speak a few times but nothing would come out. "It, it w-was AJ." I stuttered. My voice came out like a whisper. She didn't even hit me that many times why does it feel like I just got mauled by angry bears? The doctor shined a light in my eyes which blinded me even more. After blinking a few times I could finally see kinda' normally.

Seth Rollins was standing at the end of the table with a look of concern on his face. Why would he help me? "Adalia what hurts?" The doctor asked as he shined a light into my eyes again. "My head." I whispered. My whole body ached but I can't seem weak right now since I'm at the prime of my career. I'm not going down that easily. "What happened exactly? Be as detailed as you can. Rerun the situation for me please." His fingers squeezed my wrist feeling my pulse. "Um okay, I was talking to uh Renee Young and I was attacked from behind. AJ hit me with her belt in the back of the head a few times then kicked me in the stomach and hit me in the face with her belt." The doctor jotted some things down on a piece of paper and Seth slipped out before I could thank him. It's a little weird out of all the people who could have helped me it was him. I'd expect any member of The Shield to just walk by a dying body without any second thoughts.

"Alright Adalia, so I believe you have a very minor concussion. You will probably experience nausea and headaches over the next few days and that should be it. If you experience any dizziness or memory loss or just anything out of the ordinary go to a doctor as soon as possible. No physical activity for a week. I'll check on you next RAW to make sure you're ready to compete. Just take it easy." He smiled. I nodded.