Chapter Ten: Tetley or Yorkshire tea?

A/N woooo! finally , an update;) sorry it hasn't been as quick as the other chapters getting up,back at school and have like no time, but I will make sure I will update more sooner(: Thankyou for all the votes and comments! Makes me smile when I read them:D <3 Was listening to Taylor Swift all the way through writing this, has anyone got her perfume Wonderstruck? Really want to get it!<3 Anyway , thankyou! xxxx

LOUIS POV

‘Then she said she couldn’t let go of him, so I told her she could,she just had to stay strong’ Liam nodded in unison with Zayn.

‘Lou, I knew a little about her Dad the other day, at the shopping centre’ Zayn says , he tries to contain a smile, although he’s looking pretty glum like all Liam after I told them about what happened with Cass last night.

‘Did she tell you anything else?’ I ask , curiously.

‘Well, you know when you asked her if she was okay the other day in the car, you know after you were talking about nicknames?’ He replies, itching the back of his neck.

‘Yes?’ I reply, biting the inside of my lip.

‘Well, her Dad used to always call her cupcake, it was his last words to her’ Zayn says, drifting his words of at the end, sounding like he was going to say more, but he didn’t.

‘Oh..’ I reply, annoyed that I had made her upset. I lean over the kitchen counter-island and put my head in my hands.

‘Don’t worry Lou, she’ll be okay’ Liam says, gently slapping my back before switching the kettle on.

‘She’s probably had it bottled in for so long, you’ve most likely made her feel a lot better now she’s let all her emotions spill’ Zayn says thoughtfully, managing a smile and nodding towards the sofa. I turn around and see Harry stir a little, before stretching his arms over his head and slowly standing up. He trudges over to us looking somewhat like a zombie and yawns.

‘What’ve I missed?’ He grumbles. Me and Zayn laugh quietly, trying not to wake Cass and Niall, and a small chuckle comes out from Liam who is hovering by the kettle waiting for it to boil.

‘Well, Cass and Lou had an early morning heart to heart chat, and apart from that, not much’ Zayn says.

‘Deep’ Harry replies simply. Perching himself on one of the leather bar stools by the counter.

‘True story bro’ Zayn replies.

‘Tea?’ Liam asks, picking up a box of Tetley , and a box of Yorkshire.

‘Yorkshire all the way!’ I say, a bit too loudly, a thumping noise comes from the lounge and we all shoot round. Niall is on the floor, groaning.

I run over to him and prod him with my finger.

‘Er Nialler’ I say, laughing at him, his tongue is lolling outside his gaping wide mouth. He groans again.

‘My head’ He moans, sitting up.

‘Hurts?’ I laugh again.

‘Yup, I need tea’ He says groggily. Standing up and doing a massive yawn, wiping his eyes as he approaches the counter in the kitchen, he hauls himself tiredly on to the free seat and looks at the others.

‘Voss appenin?’ He groans, Zayn frowns.

‘Er actually , it’s VOOS APPENIN?’ He emphasises his ‘catch phrase’ and we all laugh. Quite loudly.

‘Oops’ Niall says, looking over to Cassie, she’s stretching out, and then she shoots up of the sofa.

‘Bloody hell’ Zayn mutters.