Chapter 37: You're perfect

LOUIS POV

Cassie throws a pillow at me and I sigh quietly. She rolls her eyes at me and I chuckle before replying. 

"Oh okay I take that as a no, maybe another time, I hear the beds in the Tour bus are pretty fly this year" I say quickly, scrunching my face up and trying not to laugh. She slaps me playfully across the arm and shakes her head at me before we both start to laugh.

"No but seriously Louis, that was so so embarrasing, you can't just leave me like that!" She says between laughing. I shrug.

"Sorry babe, you could've run faster though" I grin and she rolls her eyes again.

"Yeah, do you want to try running with a bra undone?" She giggles and I sit down on the bed next to her, she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"Nah I'll pass" I smile, before leaning in and kissing her nose. She cups my face with her small hands and kisses me back. Then grins.

"I love you" She says, pulling away from me.

"Love you more gorgeous" I reply, she blushes then stands up quickly, probably coming to the realisation that she was still just wearing her bra and pants. I laugh.

"I like your outfit, you should wear it like that more often" I wink at her and she grabs a pillow and throws it at me.

"You are so so cheeky Mr.Tomlinson!" She remarks, I chuckle and throw the pillow back at her. 

"Oh you want a pillow fight?" She raises an eyebrow seriously. I stand up and take a pillow. 

"Bring it girlfriend!" I say, snapping my fingers in a Z-formation sassily. She widens her eyes at me and laughs.

"Ok! Let me get changed first?" She  says, I nod and look her up and down again, she is perfect.

"Fine, hurry up though!" She grins and turns around and opens my wardrobe, reaching for her bags of clothes at the bottom.

"You should really start to sort out all of your stuff for tour.." I say, jumping onto the bed and lying down. I hear Cassie groan, I smile to myself then sit up.

"Was that a groan? From Cassie Nectar?" Cassie turns around and smiles. Her bare-skinned back looked flawless in the now evening light from the window, then her glossy dark brown wavy hair  half way down. 

"Why are you smiling like that?" Cassie asks, I frown, unaware that I was.

"I didn't realise I was smiling, maybe it's just because you're perfect?" I grin, she rolls her eyes.

"Cliche!" She exclaims, before turning back to her clothes.

"No Cass, you really are perfect, theres not a single flaw on you"  I say, she stops, then turns around.

"Do you really mean that?" Her cheeks are pink and a small smile appears on her lips. I roll my eyes.

"Would I lie to you?" I smile, she blushes and turns back around again. I lie back down and for a few minutes we're quiet.

"But I do have so many flaws.." I hear Cassie say. I laugh and she turns around and pulls a sad face.

"Why are you laughing boobear?" She asks, smiling at me laughing.

"I was wondering how long it would take for you to say I was wrong, but really, list all your flaws right now for me" I say, I reach under my bed and grab my notebook. Cassie frowns.

"What are you doing?" She slips a pair of black leggings on and I throw my hoodie at her and she pulls it over her head, not bothering to put a tshirt on first.