Chapter Eleven: Let's turn around and I'll call 999.

CASS POV 

Apart from Harry's drama earlier, the afternoon has been dull, a sudden change in weather meant we couldn't do much, so me and the boys stayed in and spent most of the day playing pokemon , which I have to admit I'm getting really good at. And watching TV. 

'Anything decent on?' Harry asks, sliding onto the sofa next to me. He frowns at the TV. 

'Jezza Kyle! Woo!' I exclaim, Me and Mum usually watched it on Sunday mornings together, yelling at the TV that he was lying, or she was cheating on him etc. 

'Omg! Gals! Jeremy Kyles on! Quick!' He shouts in a girly voice to the boys which makes me laugh. 

'Your being sarcastic!' I say, prodding him with my finger. 

'Ow!' He squeals, all the boys come from all different directions and pile on to the sofa, squashing me and Harry. 

'Go get em Jezza!' Lou shouts, looking at the ugly couple bickering on the show. I laugh and Louis looks over at me, were so squished together we can feel each other's breath. I think of our kiss the night before and smile at Louis. He returns with a grin and kisses my nose lightly. 

'GUYS SERIOUSLY,WAIT UNTIL YOUR MCDONALDS TRIP TONIGHT YEAH?' Niall yells , putting a hand in front of us. I playfully push his hand away. 

'He only kissed my nose Nialler!' I say, making kissy noises. 

'Eww!' Niall exclaims. Louis laughs and sprawls over Liam and Zayn , so he's face to face with Niall, and places a sloppy kiss on his forehead. 

'Euurgh! Louis! That's gross!' Niall yells , but he's laughing. 

'Loueh! Your cramping my swag here!' Zayn hollers in his funny voice, looking down to where Louis was lying upon his legs. 

'NO WAY! I AM THE SWAG MASTA HERE' Louis replies, I reach over and push Louis' stomach so he rolls of the sofa and lands with a loud thump on the floor. 

'THAT'S IT CASS! YOUR GOING DOWN!' Louis shouts, rubbing his head before bouncing up onto the balls of his feet, ready to get me back. I squeal and hop from the sofa, slipping around their wooden panelled floor in my socks, my ankle is pretty much healed now, but I'm still cautious so I try to run as quickly as possible without slipping. I can hear all the other boys laughing and I turn around. Louis is behind me with a cup of ice. Oh no. 

'You wouldn't' I say. My eyes widening. 

'Oh I would' Louis replies, the boys all chorus behind him. 

'HE WOULD!' 

We hesitate before I quickly find my feet and shut myself in Louis' room and lock it. I fall onto his bed and breathe a quick sigh of relief. 

'You can run, but you can't hide' Louis says into the door. I laugh because he hasn't a chance when I hear the door clicking. He must have a key. 

I panic and look around his room, I quickly hide in the one thing I see first. A wardrobe. I fiddle with the wardrobe handle and before the bedroom door opens I'm in there, pretty squashed but somewhat comfortable. 

'You're the worst at hiding you know!' He laughs, opening the door to where I was hiding, I squeal and giggle , quickly crawling under his legs , he falls on me , stopping me from moving. 

'No no please!' I plead, looking at the ice cubes in the cup. He smirks cheekily before pouring the ice down my shirt. I jump at the coldness on my front and a chill runs down my spine, I quickly grab the ice before it melts and flip Louis over so he's underneath me. It's his time to plead!