Chapter 35: Place to ourselves

CASSIES POV

As soon as I step out of Paul's office I run to hug Louis again, he picks me up I wrap my legs around his waist, for a moment before I honestly thought Paul might not let me come with them.

"Babe,calm down!" Louis laughs, then leaves a kiss on my lips.

"Sorry! I'm so happy! I didn't think Paul would let me!' I let out an excited squeal and Louis chuckles, he sits himself down on one of the sofas,my legs still wrapped around him, our noses are touching and I grin.

"I knew he'd give in to his favoured band member" Louis replies casually winking. I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck and close the gap between us and we share a passionate kiss of mixed emotions,mainly relief for me. Louis pulls away and plants a kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"Shall we go and break it to the guys then?" Louis grins, I nod and he stands up,placing me safely back to ground,he finds my hand and our fingers interwine with each others before we head for the door, Paul hands Louis another copy of their 'schedule' before we leave.

"See you the day after tomorrow bright and early children!" Paul exclaims, I laugh and Louis groans.

"Keep that boy on a tight leash on tour Cassie,he's a handful" Paul carries on, I smile.

"Oh don't worry,I know what he's like" I reply,winking at Paul. He chuckles and nods before me and Louis leave.

I walk with Louis down the many corridors before I turn to him.

"You know what we haven't done yet?" I ask, Louis frowns.

"Nope! What? Is it something about Niall? I have a feeling were forgetting something about his birthday I just can't put a finger on it..."

"We need to book for laser tagging!" I exclaim, putting my hands into a gun shape and pretending to shoot Louis in the head, he points at me.

"That would be it! So we'll head down town for that,then back to apartment, I'll do a bit of packing, and we can chill before Nialls birthday tomorrow,and then were off!" Louis bursts, I giggle and we carry on walking until we're out of the building and soon near the car, being the gentlemen he is, Louis runs to my door and opens it for me almost straight away, I slide into the car and pull the door shut.

--

LOUIS POV

"How many people is that?" I watch as the red haired guy behind the desk at 'Lazed' laser tag as I ask.

"6 thanks mate!" I grin as he types 

into the computer the details I had already given him.

"Cool, so tomorrow your slot is at 2:25-3:20, do you want to pay by card or cash?" He asks, I shrug.

"Er,card" I reply, he hands me the card machine and reads the total cost and I pay. I look over to Cassie who is lost in gaze at an older couple outside the window, not much older, more late twenties,hand in hand,with a toddler sat in a pram being pushed by the man. For a second I imagine where I'll be in years to come. Then I look back at Cassie, she's all I ever wanted and more in a girlfriend, in a girl, could I imagine being with anyone else? No.

I play with her fingers while I hold her hand and type in my PIN an wait for the money to process on my card, Cassie snaps out of her gaze and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Alright all done pal, don't forget to check in here tomorrow with your details on this slip" The guy hands me a slip of paper with the details about the time slot and number we were for laser tagging. I smile and thank him before Cassie lifts her head off my shoulder and we head back out of the building.