Chapter Nineteen: Starbucks

-- 

''Sorry' I say quietly to an anxious looking Louis, he bites his lip. 

'Stop apologising, he was a dick!' he replies, wrapping his arm around my waist while we continue to walk. I sigh. 

'I can't help it! I always do everything wrong!' I stutter upon my words, it was true, everything I did seemed to be a trip up and caused more trouble. 

'No you don't, well, maybe a few little mistakes, but its all part of life! Anyway, what happened to stranger danger?!' he chuckles, squeezing my waist reassuringly. 

~~ 

'Where are we Lou?' I ask, it must have been hours we'd been walking. It felt like early morning now, and we were both on the verge of falling asleep. 

'Erm, I don't know, but do you fancy a coffee?' He asks, pointing at a Starbucks not too far from us. My stomach grumbles on cue and Louis laughs, this must have been the first open place we'd seen in the last 4 hours. 

'I'm gonna make that a coffee and a slice of cake for you' He says, poking my tummy and winking. As we walk towards the doors our hands brush together, I can't help but notice Louis look down and smile sleepily before taking my hand. 

As we enter the shop, a few glances are shot this way and a few frowns. I look down and realise they're most likely frowning at my hospital gown underneath Louis' hoody. I look Louis up and down also , his ripped shirt probably doesn't give the best look either. 

'Do you want your hoody back?' I ask quietly. He shakes his head. 

'No, I'm warm enough, you're wearing little and you're cold' He whispers back. 

'No I'm not, its fine' I say, starting to lift off warm hoody from me. Louis takes my arms and pushes them back down. 

'Cassie' He says, raising both eyebrows up at me. I roll my eyes at him. 

'Fine' I reply, he grins and takes my hand again and we walk up to the counter. 

'Can I help you?' a young man asks us. Louis glances up at the special and grins. 

'I'll have the Mocha coconut Frappuccino please' He says. The young man turns to me. 

'And for the lady?' He winks. 

'Um, I'll have the same thankyou' I smile back, and he goes off to make our drinks. 

'Hmmm' Louis sighs. Frowning at the guy who had winked at me. 

'Hmm?' I turn to Louis. 

'Two Mocha coconut Fraps!' The young man is stood at the end, he places one of the Frappuccino's on the counter, and keeps one in his hand. Louis takes his drink and watches as the man takes a pen and scribbles a number on my cup. 

'Call me' he grins, I laugh and he hands my cup to me. 

'Thanks..' I say, drifting of mid-sentence. Confused why he would want my number while looking like this. He frowns. 

'Your loss-' He winks again. I raise an eyebrow up at him and he walks away to serve another customer. 

Louis takes my Frappuccino from me and walks to a table nearest the window, pulling a chair out for me. 

'Thankyou sir' I giggle, he laughs back and I notice him glance back over at the man who had put his number on my cup. 

'What's up?' I ask, he doesn't reply and changes the subject. 

'Shall we find a payphone soon, so we can ring the boys!' He grins, looks down and glances back at the man again, he looks at me and winks and gives Louis daggers. Louis scowls. I laugh and Louis frowns.